Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Initiating that investigation would be a good start. But not admitting nothing is going to be done, ever. Not good enough.

Who said anonymous?

You expect narcs to tell people when they investigate stuff?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So "building a case" means what? Looking up the property in question and finding out who owns it for starters?

Building a case would mean having sufficient evidence to prosecute an individual that you want to charge with a crime.

A large part of that case building may hinge on the finding of evidence at a residence. But see, in America, you need something called a "warrant" in order to legally obtain that evidence. To get the warrant you need to convince something called a "judge" that there is a high probability the evidence is located at the residence you want to search.

Also in America, explaining to the judge that "This fellas neighbor done smelled weed before and is gettin' headaches somethin' awful lately" AIN'T GONNA [bleep]' CUT IT!

Anything sinking in yet?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Freedom isn't free!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yet we can't really do anything about the scourge of drugs ourselves can we, because we'll be arrested post haste for doing anything tangible like setting the place on fire and stringing up the scum from a tree. So we sit, dependent on an unresponsive police force and gov. at large, waiting for the help that never arrives. We just hope and pray that our family does not fall victim to these drug scum, because we'll have no recourse if we do.

I'm thinking the guy that can't work out basic issues with his neighbor, might not want to take a swing at stopping crime.

Just a thought.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave

What information do you think is enough for LE to act? Certainly not going to take someone's word that lives there! That's not good enough.

Wow. Future Supreme Court Justice in the works right here! This "conservative" wants the anonymous phone call to lead to a search and seizure of a residence.

GREAT idea.
Dave

So if I call 911 and report my dad had a heart attack, they'll believe that ok, and send an ambulance.

If I call and say a pedophile just grabbed a kid at a bus stop and threw 'em in Northern Dave's van, they'll believe that ok.

If i call and report a tree down on a powerline, they'll believe that ok.

They'll believe those and 10,000 other calls no problem, but if I call to report drug activity, all of a sudden things change. Why should they act on that tip? Why should they believe Joe Schmoe on that?

Hmmm. What a convenient lack of belief for them to have. Saves them alot of risk and a ton of work.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Initiating that investigation would be a good start. But not admitting nothing is going to be done, ever. Not good enough.

Who said anonymous?

He's got it all sorted out.

Dave

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

So if I call 911 and report my dad had a heart attack, they'll believe that ok, and send an ambulance.

If I call and say a pedophile just grabbed a kid at a bus stop and threw 'em in Northern Dave's van, they'll believe that ok.

They'll believe those and 10,000 other calls no problem, but if I call to report drug activity, all of a sudden things change. Why should they act on that tip? Why should they believe Joe Schmoe on that?

Hmmm. What a convenient lack of belief for them to have. Saves them alot of risk and a ton of work.

Too [bleep]' funny....

No surprise Oregon is the new California.

Travis

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Who said anonymous?

Of course, then the police dept. can run around 'investigating' every call to the fullest extent allowed by the law, surveillance, tails, the whole 9 yards. Then when there is no police available or the dept needs triple the funds to operate who will be the first to bitch?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What information do you think is enough for LE to act? Certainly not going to take someone's word that lives there! That's not good enough.

Wow. Future Supreme Court Justice in the works right here! This "conservative" wants the anonymous phone call to lead to a search and seizure of a residence.

GREAT idea.
Dave

Life and death versus ????

Call them and tell them your Dad smoked a joint or a kid smoked a joint and see what happens!!!

See the difference?

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Travis.................. well,never mind. conversation beyond this point is futile.

Big +1 to that. Smart guy has obviously lived a sheltered life on the govt dole.

Says the guy that can't talk to his neighbor.

Funny schit!

Dave

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
See the difference?

Mike

He probably doesn't.

Unfortunately.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You really don't see the difference in those things and kicking down somebody's door for a misdemeanor that may, or may not, be happening?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Before I even see what you cook up, save it. Pointless in light of you don't live here, and obviously don't deal with dopers in your neighborhood from a civilians perspective.

Real life dopers???

Crazy!

Stay safe!

Travis

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

GREAT idea.
Dave

Perhaps it's not about believing you, but violating the civil rights of people that is the hang up.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yea, that's it . . . . . . . the south is the only place that has dope everywhere, and only southern cops are on the take . . . . . .yea, that must be it. Glad I had the Flave to smarten me up a bit grin

I imagine places like Alabama attract that sort of thing.

Best of luck with it!

Travis

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Before I even see what you cook up, save it. Pointless in light of you don't live here, and obviously don't deal with dopers in your neighborhood from a civilians perspective.

Real life dopers???

Crazy!

Stay safe!

Travis

I grew up with a drug dealer for a neighbor, people coming and going at all hours of the night. I'd rather have them living next door than the couple of old pricks that would call my parents every time I kicked a ball into their yard. #reallifedopers

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can imagine 'em down at the station counting all that change.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yet we can't really do anything about the scourge of drugs ourselves can we, because we'll be arrested post haste for doing anything tangible like setting the place on fire and stringing up the scum from a tree. So we sit, dependent on an unresponsive police force and gov. at large, waiting for the help that never arrives. We just hope and pray that our family does not fall victim to these drug scum, because we'll have no recourse if we do.

I'm thinking the guy that can't work out basic issues with his neighbor, might not want to take a swing at stopping crime.

Just a thought.

Travis

Never had a bad neighbor? One you have talked to a few times, but doesn't give a [bleep] about yours or any other family on the street?

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about what's gone on and how hard everyone here has bent over to smooth things over with these trash neighbors. At some point you would like to be able to count on the cops to make SOME KIND OF F'N effort to give your neighborhood some peace after all your attempts have not worked. People have sold homes and uprooted lives because of the trash that has gone on too long.

So keep the course funny guy, your ass is showing.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You think cops don't have bad neighbors? All it takes is a rent house.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by jorgeI
I hear tell there's some sort of pot based oil women can put on their snatch (canoe man) that makes them into Tasmanian [bleep]. Any truth to that?

Not sure about the coochie but smoking the oil is an uber high more potent than burning a j.
Book it brother!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 219 Wasp, 160user, 61 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,417
Posts18,507,237
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.