Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by deflave

Yet we can't really do anything about the scourge of drugs ourselves can we, because we'll be arrested post haste for doing anything tangible like setting the place on fire and stringing up the scum from a tree. So we sit, dependent on an unresponsive police force and gov. at large, waiting for the help that never arrives. We just hope and pray that our family does not fall victim to these drug scum, because we'll have no recourse if we do.

I'm thinking the guy that can't work out basic issues with his neighbor, might not want to take a swing at stopping crime.

Just a thought.

Travis

Never had a bad neighbor? One you have talked to a few times, but doesn't give a [bleep] about yours or any other family on the street?

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about what's gone on and how hard everyone here has bent over to smooth things over with these trash neighbors. At some point you would like to be able to count on the cops to make SOME KIND OF F'N effort to give your neighborhood some peace after all your attempts have not worked. People have sold homes and uprooted lives because of the trash that has gone on too long.

So keep the course funny guy, your ass is showing.

Being an ass hole is not illegal, which is a good thing cause if it was next thing you know being a fugging idiot would be illegal and then there would be a whole heap of people in trouble with the law.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is a complete waste of my time. I would expect this kind of response from some other group, but to see you guys going on, just shakin my head. Whatever.

Quit calling the cops years ago. It's pointless.

We have all tried showing the neighbor we're decent people worthy of simple courtesy. Most have given up and moved.

So welcome the druggies in your neighborhood smart guy, have fun with that.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Never had a bad neighbor? One you have talked to a few times, but doesn't give a [bleep] about yours or any other family on the street?

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground about what's gone on and how hard everyone here has bent over to smooth things over with these trash neighbors. At some point you would like to be able to count on the cops to make SOME KIND OF F'N effort to give your neighborhood some peace after all your attempts have not worked. People have sold homes and uprooted lives because of the trash that has gone on too long.

So keep the course funny guy, your ass is showing.

Yes. I have had some bad neighbors but I am very good with people and have always been able to work things out.

If your town or city police will not enforce the town ordinances regarding noise, perhaps you should take it up with the mayor or city council.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This is a complete waste of my time. I would expect this kind of response from some other group, but to see you guys going on, just shakin my head. Whatever.

We have all tried showing the neighbor we're decent people worthy of simple courtesy. Most have given up and moved.

I'm sorry you found this conversation frustrating but do you at least have a better understanding of the 4th Amendment?

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
So you're saying that LEO's are not going to run all over town on a simple 'tip' from a concerned citizen that has ZERO factual evidence? Weird... crazy

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I can imagine 'em down at the station counting all that change.

TFF...

Travis

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by mirage243

Yea, that's it . . . . . . . the south is the only place that has dope everywhere, and only southern cops are on the take . . . . . .yea, that must be it. Glad I had the Flave to smarten me up a bit grin

I imagine places like Alabama attract that sort of thing.

Best of luck with it!

You may have a bone to pick with Mirage, but no sense in throwing the whole state, or the south for that matter, under your bus.
Sure we have people on the take, just like you do. Consuming drugs, buying drugs, selling drugs, importing drugs, fighting drugs, growing drugs, etc. is big business. I don't blame some of the cops for wanting a piece of the action. Hell, their superiors, namely judges and lawyers, get their piece of the action, why should the working man be left out? There is a lot more money to be made in the name of fighting drugs than there ever would be if drugs were legal. Way to much at stake, IMO.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm sorry but I'm not aware of any of my local law enforcement being dirty, or on the take.

I don't have any bone to pick with mirage or your state but it is obvious from his posts that it is a problem in your area. Not mine.

Travis

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm truly sorry too Travis. It's a problem everywhere.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
Most bitch and complain about cops that cross the line, and then want them to knock down their neighbor's doors armed only with an anonymous tip.

I don't think sidepass believes there is any line police can cross. He seems to have the same views I do and police do.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Jam it douche. Your BS ain't working.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Holy Christ, this would be funny if it weren't so sad. You have to be JO, no way there could be another from Oregon this stupid.

Oops, just realized I typed from Oregon, so I guess there could be a few more stupid SOB's there.

Truly amazing.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm sorry but I'm not aware of any of my local law enforcement being dirty, or on the take.

I don't have any bone to pick with mirage or your state but it is obvious from his posts that it is a problem in your area. Not mine.

Travis

I don't have a problem with you either Travis, I actually enjoy your BS. You are naive to believe that Alabama is the only place infested with drugs, our entire country for the most part is eat up with it. The judges all the way down to the beat cops are part of the problem though. The system can't take in the revenue it needs without the "war on drugs". They bust the ones that can pay, to support the judicial and probation part of the system, and the dealers support the LEO part of the system. It's just the way a lot of it works. I ain't saying that all cops are dirty, but when the average citizen knows where the drugs are being bought and sold, then one of three things are happening. A-Leo don't care, B-they are on the take or C-they are stupid. Which one is it? Or is it all three?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I don't have a problem with you either Travis, I actually enjoy your BS. You are naive to believe that Alabama is the only place infested with drugs, our entire country for the most part is eat up with it. The judges all the way down to the beat cops are part of the problem though. The system can't take in the revenue it needs without the "war on drugs". They bust the ones that can pay, to support the judicial and probation part of the system, and the dealers support the LEO part of the system. It's just the way a lot of it works. I ain't saying that all cops are dirty, but when the average citizen knows where the drugs are being bought and sold, then one of three things are happening. A-Leo don't care, B-they are on the take or C-they are stupid. Which one is it? Or is it all three?

I can only speak about the LE in the communities I have lived in. I have lived in MD, NC, TX, IL, and MT. Never had any issues with corrupt LE within the town or county I resided in.

If you think your local LE is careless, on the take, or stupid, I'd advise you to start writing state representatives.

If you think your problems represent the problems in the rest of our country, I'd say you are mistaken.

Travis

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'm with Mirage on this. If you believe that since you personally have had no issues with corruption in the states you mentioned, that it doesn't exist there, then yes, you are very naive. No LE corruption in the state of Illinois? Come on Travis.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They bust the ones that can pay, to support the judicial and probation part of the system, and the dealers support the LEO part of the system. It's just the way a lot of it works.

You should write a screenplay.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bama_Rick
I'm with Mirage on this. If you believe that since you personally have had no issues with corruption in the states you mentioned, that it doesn't exist there, then yes, you are very naive. No LE corruption in the state of Illinois? Come on Travis.

Local. Meaning my town, and my county.

You have local problems. I suggest you deal with your local problems.

Travis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Scott, you seem to live in a perpetual state of disbelief at how stupid everyone but you is. What a surprise to us all. No state or region is immune to your judgement. Good for you. Carry on dickhead.

Travis, sorry for my frustration being directed at you. I am a little perplexed why you can't seem to see that drugs are an issue a good many places, places where nice people live. Honestly you come across like a snob, like you're above it. I can assure you until you deal with some real nice druggies on a constant basis, you haven't lived.

LOL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Scott, you seem to live in a perpetual state of disbelief at how stupid everyone but you is. What a surprise to us all. No state or region is immune to your judgement. Good for you. Carry on dickhead.

Travis, sorry for my frustration being directed at you. I am a little perplexed why you can't seem to see that drugs are an issue a good many places, places where nice people live. Honestly you come across like a snob, like you're above it. I can assure you until you deal with some real nice druggies on a constant basis, you haven't lived.

I'll try and expose myself to more criminals in the future.

Thanks.

Travis

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
They bust the ones that can pay, to support the judicial and probation part of the system, and the dealers support the LEO part of the system. It's just the way a lot of it works.

You should write a screenplay.

No, a reality show.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (219DW, 1badf350, 160user, 1941USMC, 1lessdog, 222ND, 52 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,386
Posts18,506,786
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.