E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image]

Kind of like a dad telling his son to love and honor him or dont show up for the reading of the will, huh? Weird.

More like Dad building a torture chamber in his basement and dousing his kid in gasoline, and setting a match to them.

Whoa, AS. He made and gave you life. It is a blessing. You get to choose everlasting life (spirit) or everlasting death (flesh).

The flesh dies and rots and is dead forever-hell, the everlasting death. I suppose you wish your flesh could live forever. Well, wish in one hand and crap in t'other.

If you dont consider your life a blessing, take it.

Or, do you fear burning in Hell and suffering for eternity. Dont worry. When thrown into thr lake of fire, you die. Though He said the fire burns forever doesnt mean you suffer forever. He loves you. He wants you to have everlasting life, in the spirit, as is the Father, who is not of the flesh. He doesnt want you to suffer forever. He loves you. But, flesh dies. It neither lives nor suffers for ever and ever, no matter what some have told to you.

Besides, you dont believe, so why equate Him to a deranged father with gssoline?

Last edited by eyeball; 03/23/15.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

More like Dad building a torture chamber in his basement and dousing his kid in gasoline, and setting a match to them.

You are the closest to what God's Word teaches. God says, (and I paraphrase) "I gave My Son for you. If you reject My Gift of My Son to you it really ticks Me off.....eternally."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

Yep, the Bible does a good job of disproving itself, but does nothing to prove itself.

Give us your best half dozen proofs of It disproving Itself, please.

Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image]

Kind of like a dad telling his son to love and honor him or dont show up for the reading of the will, huh? Weird.

Whoa, AS. He made and gave you life. It is a blessing. You get to choose everlasting life (spirit) or everlasting death (flesh).

The flesh dies and rots and is dead forever-hell, the everlasting death. I suppose you wish your flesh could live forever. Well, wish in one hand and crap in t'other.

If you dont consider your life a blessing, take it.

Or, do you fear burning in Hell and suffering for eternity. Dont worry. When thrown into thr lake of fire, you die. Though He said the fire burns forever doesnt meak you suffer forever. He loves you. He wants you to have everlasting life, in the spirit, as is the Father, who is not of the flesh. He doesnt want you to suffer forever. He loves you. But, flesh dies. It neithet lives nor suffers for ever and ever.

Besides, you dont believe, so why equate Him to a deranged father with gssoline?

Do you not believe in a literal fiery hell with an infinite punishment of for a finite crime?

What part of the poster do you not get?

The threat is pretty straight forward. But of course you some how think this is moral because "God did it".

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Ringman
antelope_sniper,

Yep, the Bible does a good job of disproving itself, but does nothing to prove itself.

Give us your best half dozen proofs of It disproving Itself, please.

I'll give you one.

The earth is not 6,000 to 10,000 years old.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I found a ruin, it had 14 Kivas, God's word and spirit was strong there... I stopped to listen...

Kent

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Whats a Kiva?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

I'll give you one.

I asked you to give something where the Bible disproves Itself. You didn't. You gave me a philosophical opinion. If you accepted all the dating systems you would realize there are many more that show a younger age than the age you prefer.

Here's an example: Where are all the novas and supper novas?

Everyday Hunter
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
antelope_sniper,

I'll give you one.

I asked you to give something where the Bible disproves Itself. You didn't. You gave me a philosophical opinion. If you accepted all the dating systems you would realize there are many more that show a younger age than the age you prefer.

Here's an example: Where are all the novas and supper novas?

Any assertion you make to a young earth is just flat out factually wrong. It doesn't matter how much you try to pretend other wise, it doesn't make it so. There is absolutely no good evidence for a young earth.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
antelope_sniper,

Any assertion you make to a young earth is just flat out factually wrong. It doesn't matter how much you try to pretend other wise, it doesn't make it so. There is absolutely no good evidence for a young earth.

This is totally an arbitrary statement. Emotional reactions don't support a scientific position. You reject God and furiously try to find some way to support your unsupportable position.

Another example of young age: What does it take to form a fossil?

Everyday Hunter
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
antelope_sniper,

This is totally an arbitrary statement. Emotional reactions don't support a scientific position. You reject God and furiously try to find some way to support your unsupportable position.

Another example of young age: What does it take to form a fossil?

If you really want to know I'd suggest you pick up a science book, but on this subject I know you have no interest in the truth, so there is no point in debating.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
A dog or cow or horse is an animal not created in His image (with a spirit). They are animals and only flesh and bone. They are not made magnificently like thee. You are different and given a spirit, in His image. If you deny it (Him and His existence) and choose the flesh, what do you expect. You ever see flesh live forever?

Does the dog or horse say "Hey God, i want to live forever?

He paid a price for you to be able to live forever. To some it mudt be worthless, as they seem to expect it for free.

If your son leaves and refuses to acknowledge or recognise and rejects you as hid father is it not just to cut him from the will?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
A dog or cow or horse is an animal not created in His image (with a spirit). They are animals and onl flesh and bone. They are not msde magnificently like thee. You are different and given a spirit. If you deny it (Him and His existence) and choose the flesh, what do you expect. You ever see flesh live forever?

He paid a price for you to be able to live forever. To some it mudt be worthless, as they seem to expect it for free.

What's your evidence for a Spirit?

I'm not choosing "flesh", I'm choosing truth over wishful thinking.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Jesus is the word, and the word is truth, and the truth will set you free (FREE OF DEATH).

You seeo the truth of men of the flesh, not the truth of men of the spirit. Seek and you will find. Seek the truth of the flesh and thats what you will find. Seek the truth of the spirit and thats what you will find, as others have so found.

Belivers were all once as you are now. They tell you they found something diffrrent and better, but you want truth. The real truth demands faith, but follow the science of the flesh and you will not find the spirit, or the grace that brings you from the flesh to the spirit, which is everlasting.

Only the God that made you has you asking these questions yet you keep denying Him. Keep on. He will eventually get tired of annoying you and leave you to your fleshly truth.

Finally, you will reap what you sow. Plant your seeds of science or seeds of faith.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jesus is the word, and the word is truth, and the truth will set you free (FREE OF DEATH).

You seeo the truth of men of the flesh, not the truth of men of the spirit. Seek and you will find. Seek the truth of the flesh and thats what you will find. Seek the truth of the spirit and thats what you will find, as others have so found.

Belivers were all once as you are now. They tell you they found something diffrrent and better, but you want truth. The real truth demands faith, but follow the science of the flesh and you will not find the spirit, or the grace that brings you from the flesh to the spirit, which is everlasting.

Only the God that made you has you asking these questions yet you keep denying Him. Keep on. He will eventually get tired of annoying you and leave you to your fleshly truth.

Finally, you will reap what you sow. Plant your seeds of science or seeds of faith.

This. All day long. AS, be wise and read that very thoughtfully.

LOL
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Your science called for global cooling 30 years ago And it got warmer. then they called for global warming and it got cooler.

Your scientists said we were going to burn up when 800 years ago it was warm enough for Greenland to be green and wine to be made in the UK.

Then they predicted horrendous rains and catastrophic mud slides on the west coast and mexico this past fall whe el nino or la nina moved in.

Now, ask the badtids when Ca will get rain again.

Be a cold day in hell before i bet my ass on the likes of them.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

He will eventually get tired of annoying you and leave you to your fleshly truth.

God gets tired? God annoys AS?

Is this God whispering in your ear or are you just making this stuff up?

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A dog or cow or horse is an animal not created in His image (with a spirit). They are animals and onl flesh and bone. They are not msde magnificently like thee. You are different and given a spirit. If you deny it (Him and His existence) and choose the flesh, what do you expect. You ever see flesh live forever?

Remember you asked me to come up with an experiment that would prove the existence of God?

I agreed to do it. but pointed out that you would necessarily be a participant in the experiment, and I only needed you to answer ONE question.

Then you immediately left the thread.

Are you ready for the question so the experiment can take place?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

That's what you believe. But I don't see you offering any evidence.

What you are really doing in marginalizing the only life you know you have, while in pursuit of an afterlife for which you have no good evidence.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Remember you asked me to come up with an experiment that would prove the existence of God?

I agreed to do it. but pointed out that you would necessarily be a participant in the experiment, and I only needed you to answer ONE question.

Then you immediately left the thread.

Are you ready for the question so the experiment can take place?

Let's here your experimental design.

Page 22 of 26 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (300_savage, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 55 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,685
Posts18,534,444
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.