Home
Where did you find her? Mine wants a divorce as quick as possible after 5 years. Tough pill to swallow.
try this : https://mail-order-bride.com/
Lot's of good women out there. The key is to not be an ass smile
I drugged and kidnapped her. She's been locked in the closet for 34 years.
farmersonly.com

Their jingle was irresistible.
church
Sorry. I've had mine for going on 48 years. Met her in college, farm girl, knew how to drive a tractor and ride a horse, best cook I know. Don't really know what to tell you, as sometimes it's just the luck of the draw.
Good wives don't congregate in any specific areas. Like fish they're where you find em.
Originally Posted by persiandog

Is that the site where Donald got Melania?
let it happen man

go to the gym, get yourself in shape - no idea how old you are but if you're a single guy with a job and can carry yourself a bit, you aren't going to have any problem finding women. People you never met will be trying to set you up with them.

the best revenge you can have is apathy toward her and enjoy your life.
I was just sitting there licking my eyebrows and she approached me.
Newspaper personal ads, I kid you not. 23 years in July. I was 31 when we married, she had just turned 29, so we weren't kids. I think that helps. It's not easy but we always remember why we love each other, even when homicide seems a reasonable alternative.

P
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Good wives don't congregate in any specific areas. Like fish they're where you find em.

Like the Dr’s office..and good bait.
Met mine at a 7-11 store 40 years ago.
Knew it was for keeps because she asked me if i wanted to live to see my Grand kids.

I now have 4. grin
What's her sister look like?
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Shut it down - we have a winner.
Sorry to read this. Hard to believe how many marriages fail anymore. I've been fortunate to not have been divorced.

If you're looking for a good one, head to a good church.. Maybe join a conservative/republican club or caucus of some kind.

AVOID the bar scene, the yoga scene, the dog walkers, the sierra club granola munchers....pretty much everything else in society.
Just passed the 44 year mark. Found her in Rota, Spain. Old world values.

Met here in here . . .

[Linked Image]

Ask her to marry me after the Marine Corps Ball Nov 10, 1973

[Linked Image]

I'm lucky she has stuck with me all these years . . .

[Linked Image]
Mine was living in a wrecked car down by the river. After the first date, I began to notice that if she found a pill on the side walk she'd eat it.
But after a shower, new clothes, a hair combing, and 2 12 packs; she's still hot.
First bitch that I married lasted 3 years. Was second best thing ever happened was getting rid of her, it cost lots, but was still best thing to happen. Second wife and me are celebrating out 20th year next month. I found her walking down the street, literally bumped into her coming out of a cafe. THIS is the best thing to ever happen to me.
Mine picked me up at a bus stop....no joke.
Blind date, over 30yrs ago.
As mentioned, they are hard to find.Most of 'em out there today are medicated well,so you will be fine grin

sorry to hear of the d-vorce.counseling?
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Mine was living in a wrecked car down by the river. After the first date, I began to notice that if she found a pill on the side walk she'd eat it.
But after a shower, new clothes, a hair combing, and 2 12 packs; she's still hot.

Best hope she don’t read that..😂
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Shut it down - we have a winner.

lol

mine was the first girl I hired. Turns out she was too good for me, but she's still around. Mine falls under the category better to be lucky than good. I was lucky, kinda wish I'd been good. Love her more than life itself, but I squandered a lot of the love she had for me.
Originally Posted by blairvt
Where did you find her? Mine wants a divorce as quick as possible after 5 years. Tough pill to swallow.

If she's bent on gettin a divorce I'd give it her as quick as I could... Dragging it out will not be in your favor
Originally Posted by deerstalker
church

+1
church is full of sinners too

don't press it, there is an ass for every saddle.
I'm with my first and only. We've been together 31 years. I just got lucky. I can't imagine life without her.
Our friends set us up, 25 years and 3 kids later, things are still going good, but she loves the outdoors, stays in shape and still likes sleeping in a tent.
My sister set us up 11/10/93.
Been married 22 years, you all would make fun of the gushing things I could say.
But, it's been good.

My sister has put several good couples together, they have stayed together.

Sister is in the middle of divorcing a total a-hole.
Currently dating what I think will be a new a-hole.
Married to an angel for 37 years now. Was dating six girls at once when I met her. Had been praying for two years for God to send the right one my way. When I first laid eyes on her, I'll swear till the day I die, He said "There she is....was she worth the wait?"

Don't push things and life will eventually fall into place....I'm sorry for your Divorce....
A couple of suggestions:

Lawyer up and get through the divorce as soon as you can. The longer the divorce drags out, the more bitter and wounded you'll be. It'll cost you one way or the other, dragging it out to squabble over a few bucks just puts the bucks you don't want to give her into her and your lawyer's pockets. Accept that it's done, move on with your life and don't let her live rent free in your head for the rest of your life. Someone's sig line is hating someone is like taking poison and hoping the other person dies, true words to take to heart.

After the paperwork is final on the divorce, give it a year before you start looking. A divorce is an emotional scar you have to heal from, and you must allow yourself to heal.

Before you start looking, figure out two things, 1) what attracted you to a woman that didn't make a good wife, 2) what things you did or didn't do that contributed to the failure of the marriage. If you don't figure out both of those things, marriage number two most likely will result in failure.

When you're ready, figure out what is most important in your life, and start looking in areas where you'll find people with the same interests.

And finally as some coworkers said regarding another co-worker who's having troubles with his wife. Remember rule #1. You cannot turn a whore into a housewife.
Pensacola Bay...38 eight years ago...
[Linked Image]

Met mine on a blind date a little over 47 years ago, she is better than I deserve. She is now dealing with incurable cancer, my heart is broken.

If you have a keeper, then cherish every day with her.
Very cool shipmate!
Imported mine from New Zealand.

Usually they are hard working women. This one is no exception.

It was damn expensive though. All the regular costs like if she had been an American....but then all the import fees on top of that.
Sitting in the bleachers at a HS basketball game, I HATE basketball, with my co-worker, hunting buddy Doug................ when this creature from high up in the stands walks past.............. I says to Doug, '...that's the best pair of walking away jeans I have ever seen...' to which he responds '....THAT's MY SISTER...' smile them jeans should have been bronzed.........

that was 43 years ago.... first date was to a dirt-track stock car race, and then out to the Weeki-Wachee River dock to fish.......... for real. I know hopeless romantic I am.....

She's beautiful, good mother, smart, frugal, looks out for me, passionate, sexy, capable of being angry, asks for help WHEN needed (don't offer if she hasn't asked yet).............

but occasionally has problems with small words....

I was laying on the couch when she asks '...did you do such and such...' I don;t remember today what it was, but I answered 'NO'..... she offers '...what do you mean NO!...' I raise up and say '...Babe, it was a two letter word, which one gave you the trouble...'

WRONG Answer!

Can't imagine her not being here................

hope your pain ends swiftly..................

If you're fortunate enough to have had an awesome mother that was a submissive and faithful wife to your Dad, then pay attention to ladies out there.
Don't go hunting one, but when you stumble across one that is like your Mom, marry her.
It's worked for me for 34 years now.
Originally Posted by rphguy
If you're fortunate enough to have had an awesome mother that was a submissive and faithful wife to your Dad, then pay attention to ladies out there.
Don't go hunting one, but when you stumble across one that is like your Mom, marry her.

Good advice

I’m sorry to hear about your trouble, that must be a tough pill to swallow. I’ve always believed that the first 5-7 years were the toughest, trying to merge two lives and the nuances that entails takes patience and understanding along with a good measure of empathy.

I met my wife in a bar/nightclub. 😁 Not ideal but it worked for us. I was at the bar the previous night and the hot red headed waitress kept pealing the labels from my long neck Budweiser bottles and smiling while making suggestive small talk. I asked the waitress if she wanted to do something after she got off work the next night and she said she’d love to get together after work on Saturday so I went back with her in mind. I saw my wife sitting there and thought she was absolutely beautiful. I worked up the nerve, with a little (lot) of liquid courage and decided to ask this gorgeous woman to dance. That was 21 years ago and I never looked back. As much as I wanted to explore the hot red headed waitress I completely forgot about her until a few days later but by then I was mesmerized by my wife.

The irony of meeting my wife in a bar is that she doesn’t drink since she’s allergic to alcohol, being half Asian she doesn’t possess the enzymes to break the alcohol down properly. I drank for the both of us since I, being Irish and German, have an excess of alcohol rendering enzymes. 😁

I hope that some honest talk and a willingness to make your marriage work can salvage it. I don’t know many marriages that didn’t have tough times but a mutual respect and a willingness to make the necessary changes can reveal a stronger and more pure love. I truly wish you the best.

ETA.... I should add that the reason her and her girlfriend were at the bar was because it was around the corner from her apartment and the snow storm had prevented her from going over to her parents house and going skiing in Chelan since the passes were closed. She just wanted to get out of the house and the bar was the only options based on road conditions. I went to the bar in a snowstorm because I like snow and beer and it’s just what I did on Friday and Saturday and Thursday and Wednesday nights sometimes on Sunday Monday and Tuesday nights too. 😉
Heart breaker I'm sure, but if that is what she wants let her have it. Save yourself some misery. Any kids? Tell her you want to be reasonable, then be reasonable. No need to give everything to the attorneys.
Has she tried rice saki?
Met mine at a bar.

I wouldn't marry a woman that didn't come from a solid family. I'm sure there are many that came from broken homes that turn out well, but I ain't got time to play that game.

Who ever said church, not just no, but hell no. Most fugged up, and fun, girls I've met were baptist church girls.
Just got lucky . She picked me. It has been 28yrs.
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Has she tried rice saki?

Hey, are you making a pass at Ace's wife?

Dude...
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

It was damn expensive though. All the regular costs like if she had been an American....but then all the import fees on top of that.

Good thing you got her here before Trumps tariffs kick in laugh
Sitting two rows over in Bio 101 fall of 1970. Tied the knot in Aug 1072.
Originally Posted by add
Has she tried rice saki?

Dude...

No, but I did spend the night at a Holiday Inn Express!
A good test of a new woman; would be to hang a sewing machine around your neck. Most women will run away, its like a garlic to a vampire.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by KFWA

But overall the odds are better....
church and the Bible has played a major role in our marriage success and longevity.
Originally Posted by deerstalker
church

This.
Originally Posted by add
Has she tried rice saki?

Dude...

Lol. I no longer need to ply her or myself with alcohol.

A clean kitchen and tidy yard is all the foreplay that’s needed....sometimes even a messy kitchen and yard that needs mowed works too. I can’t figure women out so I quit trying. 😁

I do treat her like a lady though. I open all doors, I seat her and I stand for her when she returns. I love her with my entire being and she’s everything a lady should be. The previous poster that mentioned a lady similar to your mom is a very accurate recommendation. My mom passed 2 years ago but I’ve always thought that deep down inside I recognized the beauty and grace that my wife possessed was very similar to the beauty and grace that mom possessed.

Before I met my wife I was kind of a man whore but as soon as I met her it all changed, there’s not a super model alive that could temp me. I realized that God gave me this perfect woman (for me) and I damn sure ain’t going to question God’s wisdom.
Originally Posted by rong

Good thing you got her here before Trumps tariffs kick in laugh

She's just doing one of those jobs an American wouldn't. laugh

Damn!

Wife better watch her p's and q's............

She was faithful and "submissive" though I despise that term.

No way in hell I'd ever marry anyone like her. Totally different goals and likes in life.

IMHO folks get married to fast and for the wrong reasons.

Throw out sex, looks, greed, what they own, what they have...

Look for a comparable woman to what you do. NEITHER of you will change.

Don't look for one that hang at the bar scene night after night, that too will go away at some point, then what do you have.

Mine is great. She does her thing, lets me do my thing, we do lots together. We both really love the outdoors, sometimes for the same reason, sometimes different reasons. But as the clock has spun, and life had tossed changes at us, we still are just fine. Doing things differently but the same, and still together and I see only one end to our marriage. One neither of us looks forward to, due to the non fillable hole/void that will be created.

Ah yes, gotta toss this out, a CHRISTIAN. A real one. We don't do church much anymore, see above quote about sinners in church, but its more about constant politics in church but we live the life, and I think that says more than saying I was in church Sunday morning....
I was a football player, she was a cheerleader. I take her dancing every other Saturday. That keeps her happy.

Learn to country dance. Most women would kill for a man that can dance. You would have to beat them off with a stick!!!
I married my high school sweetheart . That has been 61 years ago. We both went into the marriage with the attitude that we would work out problems not divorce.

Like many of the others she is the best wife a man could have. Better than I had hoped for .

Ihope that there are no children involved but if there is do any thing that you can to assure them that you love them and will not leave them.

Children are hurt by divorce more than the adults.

Hang in there this to shall pass.

I’m sorry to hear that, very sorry.

I asked God for mine. She is a Proverbs 31 woman. 34 years. Don’t know what I would do without her.

I don't think so , that's how these two met : Jessica Hahn & Jim Bakker
Originally Posted by Reloder28

I’m sorry to hear that, very sorry.

I asked God for mine. She is a Proverbs 31 woman. 34 years. Don’t know what I would do without her.
So is mine, coming up on 44 years in July.
make sure she can cook :

Also consider if you have Scriptural authority to re-marry . . .

Mt 5:

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Had just got out of the Army driving around my home town there she was walking down the street. 29 years later she is still here. After volunteering a tour in Irag and 25 years as a LEO, lord knows she has been through a lot. I retired 4 years ago and now she is making 6 figures, and she has no problem with me screwing off.
try amazon.com :

If you want one with a good job...

www.lumberjacksonly.com
I found her in college. Go back to school... 25 years in June
Met mine in a hay mow ......

Mt 5:

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Another reason to stay clear of church women!
Think there is a lot of luck in finding a mate. Common background is a good foundation.
Giving each other space, being kind and lots of communication go a long way.
This will help...
Met mine at a nightclub. Been together for 45 years.
I met my wife of 27 years in a lounge attached to a fancy restaurant, neither of us drinking alcohol. She was there with a girlfriend and I was there for my birthday. I'd just come off a 21 day stint on a forest fire and wanted a steak and to listen to some country music and dance a little. All my friends were scattered to various fires throughout the northwest so I celebrated my birthday by myself. She didn't drink but liked to dance and after we danced a couple times I joined them at their table. Her girlfriend kept telling her to get my number. We exchanged numbers and I was going to call her on Wednesday. She called me on Tuesday. Really surprised me. We went out to dinner the following Friday night and have been together ever since.

We found we had similar likes, and both came from farming/country backgrounds. She likes to can and put up jams and jellies and grow gardens. I won her heart for good when I brought her a couple quarts of blackberries. I was doing a fish habitat enhancement project for the FS at the time and there were lots of nice berries close to the site. She swooned over the berries and cried because no one had ever picked berries for her before.

She likes to hunt and fish and didn't seem phased at all that I worked seasonally at the time and trapped professionally all winter. In fact I was almost overwhelmed with a huge catch of coyotes one day early in that first season together and she offered to help me skin. I proposed right there. I figured this one is a keeper. I was right. During a monumental lapse in judgement, she said yes.

Her faith was a big part of my coming to Christ. We have grown together in our faith and are still as happy today as we were when we were first married. The infatuation never wore off. I thank God often for blessing me with a way better woman than I deserved.
Referral.
My first wife,I was married to for ten years.It just didn't take. My wife now, I don't deserve her. Been married 42 years. To tell how good she is.I had shoulder surgery in December and she has been slinging hay and shoveling manure for my two mules since then, plus taking care of me,the house and as my taxi driver. I took over for a week,but my implant dislocated and I'm back in a sling for 3 more weeks. Those kinds are hard to d find.I met her where I worked
I first saw her as a high school freshman, I was a junior. She had on the cutest little pair of ditto jeans you ever saw. I knew her older brother and liked her family. We went through HS and got close a couple times but didn't square off until way later after high school. It will be 34 years in June. She is all in for all my shenanigans.

I was her mother's UPS driver.............................. blush
Don't look for it, it will happen and when it does you'll know with out any doubt.
Pray, and never stop praying.

I don't know how a guy goes about looking for a wife. Glad I didn't, because when I go looking for something (truck, gun, whatever) I buy on impulse. Sometimes in pans out, often it doesn't. Patience is not a virtue I have much of. Had I looked for a wife I'd probably be divorced many times over. 19 years ago I was just looking to sow oats. Settling down and wife weren't off the table, but certainly not what I was looking for. Low and behold, I fell head over heels first day I met my wife, been together basically ever since. It was her first day of college, my first day of year 3 in an equine based major at a tech school. It ain't always been easy, but I'm still here and so is she. Wish I appreciated her as much then as I do now, I took a lot of liberties and her for granted early on. Now it's her turn, lol. wink We always put the kids first, and that meant us getting over whatever bump in the road we encountered, because giving them a safe, loving, stable home with mom and dad was our #1 priority. Whether it was the right thing to do or not, only time will tell. I can't speak for her, but as far as I know we're still good. We're not church goers, but we came from similar backgrounds and had the same values and ethics. Wasn't sure whether to post or not. I don't take advice on my kids, or my marriage, and I try to refrain from giving it. But hell, you asked.

If this one flies the coop, I'm saving my pennies for a russian bride.
We grew up thirty-five miles apart, but didn't meet until we both were a couple of hundred miles away from there, teaching in the same building. She's put up with me for over forty years. We pretty much define the comfortable, old married couple - content and happy.
Originally Posted by mart
(sic)We have grown together in our faith and are still as happy today as we were when we were first married. The infatuation never wore off. I thank God often for blessing me with a way better woman than I deserved.

And that there is the key to success. Humbly bear one another's burdens, and through a mutual striving towards Christ you'll be rock solid.
because when I go looking for something (truck, gun, whatever) I buy on impulse.

me too , i usually rent a truck for a few months before buying.
I met my wife of almost 19 yrs in the office. I wasn’t really looking; had gotten to a point where I knew I wanted a wife and nothing less and was trying just to be a good man which was a real change for me st that time.

We met on 10/21/98 were engaged a month later (no proposal I told her we’d marry) and we were married in May. 5 kids later we love each other as much as we did back then but in a better way.

There is no earthly relationship that can give one greater insight into the Gospel of Jesus Christ than the love a good woman has for her husband (and vice versa). I’m blown away by my wife’s grace toward me. Can’t express my gratitude.
because when I go looking for something (truck, gun, whatever) I buy on impulse.

me too , i usually rent a truck for a few months before buying.

haha, if I'm out looking to buy something, I buy the first one that fits the bill. The bill gets shorter in proportion to the time I spend looking.
Don't pick a wife...

Let her pick you. smile

Seriously.
I married a country gal, rider, and worker - who lived so far out in the boonies - I think I was the only guy who could find his way back a second time.
As said - much is the luck of the draw.
42 years married, now & 2 more dating before that.

I just may keep her!

in a club, and she minds for the most part, but will run her mouth on occasion. she keeps the house clean and raised the kids while i worked.
Originally Posted by MadMooner

Mt 5:

No, stay clear of pious 'fire nutjobs...the church gals will be just fine.
Originally Posted by Certifiable

Lol...like BIG fish. Or trophy whitetails. They don't do what the dinks do.

Give it to her and don't look back.
One of our customers (cabinet/builder) we were doing a job for hooked me up with her niece. Fell in love,married, 4 sons,36 years later we still laugh and do stupid chit together. Gotten past getting on each other's nerves......we practice non communication skills.I mean why say something just to piss her off?She feels the same,so we just let stuff go.

Don't know what to say about the big D.......good luck getting rid of the winch.
Get a woman who is grounded and confident in who they are and comes from a solid family where things were "normal' . Avoid head cases, money-spending gold diggers, drunks, druggies (prescription and illegal), dumb, can't hold a job, or would be a crappy mother.

I've been dang lucky for 29 years and appreciate the heck out of the wife I'm so fortunate to have. Two is way better than one, but it has to be two that have the same values and goals in mind.

I read so many posts on here about people complaining about their current wife or ex and it makes me feel fortunate as hell I haven't gone down that road.

If she wants out, let her. Go find a good one.They are out there, but just like poor wives, there are just as many chitty husbands.
Husbands love your wives as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it. . . So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. . . For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Met her at work . I worked inna factory for a coupla months. I went into road / bridge / airport construction.We dated off and on for several years. While I auditioned many gals. I quit every job to go hunting. she was the gal I hooked up with every return.

In '70 I had booked a sheep/ bear hunt in the Yukon. She bought me a Morseth Hunting knife before I left. I knew then, We hotted it up until '73, been married ever since .

In '73 we honeymooned in Wyoming ...deer hunting, then shagged over to Quebec and Chateau Frontenac, for a week ....then to my cabin in Northern, WI for deer hunting.

Works for us.
Sorry to hear that Mickey. I would take a deep breath and avoid relationships for a year or two. I would sign up for a few dating sites and have fun for a while. My buddy went that route and met some “ eager” women. Amazingly enough, Christianmingle had some of the biggest freaks.
Find an intelligent one that has NOT drank the feminist koolaid ! cant stress that enough!!!

Be a good man the rest will fall in place. Be patient. Spend a year or two working on yourself, get your head straight, bad relationships and divorce have a way of screwing with your sensibilities.

As to where to find a good woman? as another poster said they are like fish, they are where they are? The trick is recognizing one when you see one.

In our culture today good women are few and far between.

Good luck, and never forget it is better to be alone than in a bad relationship!!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation but keep in mind, there's worse things than being single.
My wife and I had pretty much nothing in common when we met. I wasn't really looking for anyone when I found her. In the first 4 months we dated I took her to our annual "Heathen Fest" and a mafia wedding. That was 34 years ago and I've always thought she hung around just out of morbid curiosity.
Good luck to you.
I used to say that any woman who would have me wasn't good enough for me. Had to lighten up on that a little.
Took 49 years to find one worth marrying.
Just like cars, look for a good used one who is ready to have a life without self inflicted issues. No games.
Met mine in McDonald's 50 years ago in June.....June 5th at 5:15 actually....she hates that I remember the date and time!
Been married 47 years...like the Energizer Bunny: Still going..........

Good luck with the big D
let it happen man

go to the gym, get yourself in shape - no idea how old you are but if you're a single guy with a job and can carry yourself a bit, you aren't going to have any problem finding women. People you never met will be trying to set you up with them.

the best revenge you can have is apathy toward her and enjoy your life.

Right off this ^^^

But let me read the whole thread
Blind date in 1972, out to Mather AFB NCO club for dancing, etc. Just 3 days ago celebrated our 46th anniversary.
Originally Posted by mrfudd
Sorry to hear that Mickey. I would take a deep breath and avoid relationships for a year or two. I would sign up for a few dating sites and have fun for a while. My buddy went that route and met some “ eager” women. Amazingly enough, Christianmingle had some of the biggest freaks.

Blairvt,
She is already in the sack with someone.
Everyone here knows it,
hence my advice to check out her sister.........
Once.
Originally Posted by broomd

Mt 5:

Ain't that the truth. The guy asked for advice on where to find a good woman not a friggin sermon.
I wonder how many folks avoid the fire because of the obnoxious "christians" who can't pass up a chance to post their blather?
Originally Posted by Sauer200
Originally Posted by broomd

Mt 5:

Ain't that the truth. The guy asked for advice on where to find a good woman not a friggin sermon.
I wonder how many folks avoid the fire because of the obnoxious "christians" who can't pass up a chance to post their blather?

Sauer . . . Those were the words of Jesus, in case you don't recognize them my friend. He died on a cruel cross for you and me.
You just made my point.
Dude,
Let it go....
You'll be posting "non-porn" titty pics tomorrow and quoting Dave Ramsey.
We get it.
Now, let's get back to "non-porn" pics of her sister.......
I am running up on 27 years of marriage.

Split between 3 women.

I don't even know why I clicked on this thread.

Get a dog.
Go to a nice place where people gather to have a bit of fun and discuss the meaning of like. You might find a nice woman like this who probably loves to cook, clean house, have and take care of kids, and enjoys camping, hunting and fishing.

wink

L.W.
My wife fell in love with me about 15 years ago.
(been married for 9-10 years)

I had recently dropped out of college and moved to Idaho.

Long story short I was on a bit of a downward spiral, didn't even have a drivers license. Rode a bike to work....

Been better ever since!
blairvt;
Good evening to you sir, I am sorry to read of what you're going through, I've seen much too much of that over the years.

Perhaps rather than point out a specific place, I hope it's okay if I suggest a few suggestions that I believe to be important.

You and your significant other should have the same work ethic. Life is work and married life is no exception. I believe it's much easier if both individuals are able to work together and have equal input into any given situation.

It's beneficial if you share religious beliefs if any exist or equally don't exist. Both parties can believe in Mickey Mouse as the incarnate deity or cosmic muffin, that's fine - but both should be on the same page.

Financial goals should be relatively aligned. If one is a spender and one is a saver, it's going to be a bumpy ride from my immediate observation.

Lastly if you're still young enough to consider offspring, the couple who both want the same number of replacement humans as well as more or less agree on what outcome they'd like for said humans will in all probability have an easier time of it.

From what I've seen from a lifetime of keen observation of folks, if the first few items are taken care of, most other things will fall into place nicely - and of course if not then it's not impossible to succeed, but it's tougher for every item not aligned.

Hopefully that made sense and was at least peripherally useful to you or someone out there tonight sir, I wish you the best success at this, truly I do.

Dwayne

PS -
I'm a semi-old guy who gave this same advice to both of our girls who are now adults, one married, one in a relationship with a nice young fellow. My wife and I like all four of them as they're solid citizens. Oh, it's 36 years this year since I talked her into marrying a farmer who was about to lose everything on a Saskatchewan grain farm.
Feel for what you are going through. Never been in that situation. Married 31 years to same hillbilly women I met teaching school. We think alike do alike and have same family morals. Were raised in factory workers house and had to deal with what we had. Good Luck and things will come out well. Don't have to look as some times things will find you. SHE ASKED ME OUT!
When I first met my wife, we were both involved with someone else. We were friends but that was all. We met again by chance several years later, we were both unattached and we knew instantly what it meant. That was almost 29 years ago. I was in the right place at the right time and it was the best thing to ever happen to me.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Go to a nice place where people gather to have a bit of fun and discuss the meaning of like. You might find a nice woman like this who probably loves to cook, clean house, have and take care of kids, and enjoys camping, hunting and fishing.

wink

L.W.

I used to dance like that before my knees went out.
Met my wife when I was 19 and running around drunk all the time....she shaped me up...we have been married 30some years..
She works cattle builds fence cuts trees chops wood cleans out bins runs combine trucks grain cart....and can cook....she doesn't have the perfict house ...she would rather be outdoors...I'll probably keep her..
Get in shape and don't be a jerk is a common thread here. Guilty on both counts at times. My wife of 26 years loves me anyway.

Lot's of people want to be a match maker. It's all about the referral. Someone you know probably knows someone who is right for you.

Best of luck to you and congrats to everyone who found their perfect match.
Gotta find one that can keep house like June Cleaver, cook like Betty Crocker, and f..uck like Tracy Lords.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Don't look for it, it will happen and when it does you'll know with out any doubt.

As abstract as this sounds it’s 100% accurate. I know guys that are trying so hard to find the “right” one that they waste their time on the wrong ones.

When I met my wife I wasn’t looking for long term and had just ended a long term relationship but after our first date I told my buddies at work that I just took my future wife out on our first date. Our first date I was 45 minutes late and she thought I had stood her up. My watch battery had run low on juice and so I thought I was an hour early and went to a little gas station and grabbed a few beers to drink while waiting for the agreed time. I sat there and drank my beers LMFAO at some kids that were throwing snowballs at a couple drunk guys stumbling and falling on the compact snow and ice. It wasn’t until a couple years later that I learned I was late but by then I had her trapped in marriage. 😉

I enjoy all your guys’ stories about meeting your better half and I honor you all that have many decades of marriage. Communication, compromise and coitus are the 3 C’s of a happy marriage. 😁
Remember the old movie "Love Story"? They destroyed a lot of marriages with their theme "Love means never having to say you're sorry." That was the ultimate stupidity and about what you'd expect from a Payton Place Hollywood.
Originally Posted by krupp
I drugged and kidnapped her. She's been locked in the closet for 34 years.

Originally Posted by watch4bear

Looks like I need to spend more time around the river. 😃
Did you sell your van?
Just passed the 44 year mark. Found her in Rota, Spain. Old world values.

Met here in here . . .

[Linked Image]

Ask her to marry me after the Marine Corps Ball Nov 10, 1973

[Linked Image]

I'm lucky she has stuck with me all these years . . .

[Linked Image]

Great post
I grew up with my wife. We went to school together and actually rode the same school bus. I remember her Daddy chasing the bus down, with his Lance truck, after she missed the bus. We still laugh about that. When we were engaged, her Daddy would joke to me that his ladder was laying against the house, just under her window, anytime I wanted to sneak over and take her off his hands. I clearly married into a very special family. My wife is the ideal Mom who exhausts herself in the kids endeavors. I am now second fiddle and won’t likely get my first place status back until the kids leave home. That said, she is a super lady and I’m lucky to have her.
Sorry you're going thru this big bump in the road, on my second rodeo myself. Woulda got unhitched the first time but she died after a botched operation. Sounds cruel, but that's where it was headed.

Been married to this angel for 15 yrs now, knew her since grade school, was friends with her ex, our kids even dated for a while. At dinner one night with a coworker, she was bussing our table. She had worked 15 yrs in sales 6 days a week so we were kinda surprised she was moonlighting at a restaurant. I asked her if she had quit her regular job, "No, my daughter has heart problems & I've got some big bills." I knew she was a single mom of 3 getting $50 each child support from her ex. Made a big impression on me, a professional putting aside her pride to keep her head above water.

I wasn't looking, God just gave me what I needed, she got me back into church, takes care of all the bills & investments, is an incredible cook, my best friend. Still looks pretty fine in Wranglers and takes care of herself, frankly good looks are pretty low on the high priority list.

If I were looking again, church would be a good place to start.
[email protected]
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Remember the old movie "Love Story"? They destroyed a lot of marriages with their theme "Love means never having to say you're sorry." That was the ultimate stupidity and about what you'd expect from a Payton Place Hollywood.

So true Rock! I don’t have any tattoos but if I had to have one I think it’d be “I’m Sorry” because I’m farrr from perfect.

I would have that tattoo on my ass cheeks though...😁
,...kinda feels like this topic puts me on the spot since I've got a good wife,......I feel obligated to respond.

But I really don't have any advice other than just do single man stuff until another woman comes along and latches onto ya.

Or doesn't,....whatever.

Too many mean women around these days, anyway. It's much better not to have one than to be tied up with a mean one. Sometimes I wonder why any men bother to get legally bound to one these days.

It can turn into a hell of a liability under certain circumstances.
Met mine in the 6th grade. Married 30 years on 3/26.

I'm sorry for your situation.

I'd highly recommend getting out of your current marriage intact before you even remotely think about jumping into another one. There'll be time to hunt for a new, better, wife but this isn't it.

As others have said, she's got someone on the side if she just suddenly wants a quick divorce. It's called monkey branching, women don't just high tail it out of a marriage unless they've got another waiting on the side. I don't know your financial situation but if you've got much in assets then she'll be looking to take as much of that with her as she can when she heads off to shack up with the new boyfriend. Find a good lawyer if you want to keep as much as you can.
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Met mine in the 6th grade. Married 30 years on 3/26.

Man that’s kinda young to get married. 😁
Rent.

Retire wealthy and travel the US in a Duramax and giant 5th wheel fishing and hunting wherever and whenever the fucque you want.

Thank me later.
Originally Posted by camdog

Met mine on a blind date a little over 47 years ago, she is better than I deserve. She is now dealing with incurable cancer, my heart is broken.

Sorry to hear of this. May God be with you both.
Met mine at a bar.

I wouldn't marry a woman that didn't come from a solid family. I'm sure there are many that came from broken homes that turn out well, but I ain't got time to play that game.

Who ever said church, not just no, but hell no. Most fugged up, and fun, girls I've met were baptist church girls.

Most fugged up and most fun, huh? Two types there? All right.
Originally Posted by ipopum
I married my high school sweetheart . That has been 61 years ago. We both went into the marriage with the attitude that we would work out problems not divorce.

Like many of the others she is the best wife a man could have. Better than I had hoped for .

Ihope that there are no children involved but if there is do any thing that you can to assure them that you love them and will not leave them.

Children are hurt by divorce more than the adults.

Hang in there this to shall pass.

Gfy. My high school had no sweethearts. smirk
I was 5 and she was 6 :

Originally Posted by tndrbstr

If she's bent on gettin a divorce I'd give it her as quick as I could... Dragging it out will not be in your favor

yes. Make her happy. She will love you for it later. Maybe 30-40 years later, but.....
So, you used to have to ply her or yourself with alcohol, huh? wink

Mt 5:

And if she puts him away? Does that negate this?

The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Although it is not a sure thing, but you increase your odds of attracting "good" by being "good" yourself. Good women know what they are looking for and it's pretty specific. If you find yourself attracting only sub-par women, then work on yourself.

I'd work on your existing marriage. A guy who is already looking before it's even final isn't going to attract quality. If it plays out that she takes off, take a good look at what went wrong, what you did wrong, and fix it for the next time.
I met my wife when I farted in an elevator.
It was so wrong on so many levels!
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Give it to her and don't look back.

Yep, her next sucker wont be as wonderful.
Husbands love your wives as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it. . . So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. . . For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

im thinking he is gutted because he loves his wife and wants her and not a divorce.
Takes two to get married, but only one to get divorced.
Be careful what you pray for, you might get it.
On His timing, not yours.
Just saying.
Don't get stupid legally or spiritually.

No advice to offer as I'm still with my 1st and only wife with the half century mark on not too distant horizon.
Us ever meeting in the 1st place, let alone marrying and staying married this long was basically a crap shoot, but it's worked so far.

I will say though, people can and do change. Some may change more, others less.
Who they are and what they value now can change for the better or worse over time and circumstances.

Hope and strive for the best but just remember there's really no locked guarantees.

Too many make covenants and don't honor them.
Think that contributes greatly to divorce.
A woman who is confident due to accomplishment and supportive upbringing, is 180 degrees different from one who draws confidence from appearance...
Find one who is competent and curious. They're like hen''s teeth.
If shopping for a new one............big t*ts and good hunting ground.
Try Ft.Worth. Lotsa good tail to be had in that town.
5 years?
LOL!!!!
Run!
Thank her, give her whatever she wants and RUN!
put a couple decades under you belt, a few kids, a few hundred thousand in morgage....then call me.

don't press it,....

It would be like looking for healthy people in a hospital ward.

Mark 2:17 KJV
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician,
but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Romans 7:21-23 [Paul]
21 "I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind,
and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members."
Romans 3:23 - 26 , covers everyone whether you go to church or not.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
I was teaching at the local community college. I was the DOS guru. She laughed at all my jokes. I stopped my lecture one night and told her how much I appreciated her appreciation.

She came up to me the week before the midterm and told me we needed to talk. I figured she had some reason for not taking the midterm. We met in the vending machine area after class. She said she couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and couldn't stop thinking about me. Her husband was getting suspicious.

When I got home, I called my boss, the dean and asked him what to do. First he asked me what I had replied. I told him "Stop sucking up for a grade." He said that was good. However, it had not dissuaded her. He asked if she was cute? She was. He asked if her husband owned a gun. I said I would check. He asked if she wanted to take his COBOL class next quarter. I told him he'd have to ask her herself.

Long story short: she and I met at a coffee house a week after the mid term. On New Year's Eve, she moved out on her husband and showed up at my door with nothing but the clothes she was wearing. When the weather broke, we started camping together, culminating in two weeks in a canoe in Algonquin Provincial Park. I proposed marriage at the 3 Forks of the Beaver Overlook in Daniel Boone National Forest. We were married in Jamaica over Halloween. Angus showed up the next April. We celebrated 20 years of marriage last November. My boss, SuperCore, became my best hunting buddy. She never took his COBOL class.
You're a hoot shaman...
I haven't all 7 pages, just the OP's first.

Wow. I am going through the same thing. 25 years, 4 kids ( youngest is almost 18). My wife started to act suspicious in January. In February I found the the phone records ( now she changed the account login info, as I am not on the account I can't get into it). So this is why I haven't spent much time here, I haven't felt very well. Heart broken and devasted.

Mine is in love with a 57 year old perv from Cordell OK. When they met she was like 15 and he was around 27. She hasn't seen him in over 25 years, more like 28 years. But he really got in her head. Talk about a kick in the nuts. One day they spent 344 minutes on the phone and over 15 hours of talk in February. I have no idea the amount of texts. I have also found letters she wrote. Don't worry, I made copies of everything I found. Soon I will delete my account.

The betrayal and lies hurts the most.
I met my wife at a club I went to a lot. A waitress a knew wanted me to ask this girl to dance, who was a sister of another waitress. My wife had just turned 18 and it was her first time at a club. I said I would and when the Doobie Brothers song "China Grove" came on we danced. That was February 1974. We were married in June and now married for 44 years. However, I had been through some things and really was not right in my head. All we did was smoke pot, listen to rock, and have sex for the first 6 years of our marriage. I've been blessed for 44 years.
Originally Posted by viking
I haven't all 7 pages, just the OP's first.

Wow. I am going through the same thing. 25 years, 4 kids ( youngest is almost 18). My wife started to act suspicious in January. In February I found the the phone records ( now she changed the account login info, as I am not on the account I can't get into it). So this is why I haven't spent much time here, I haven't felt very well. Heart broken and devasted.

Mine is in love with a 57 year old perv from Cordell OK. When they met she was like 15 and he was around 27. She hasn't seen him in over 25 years, more like 28 years. But he really got in her head. Talk about a kick in the nuts. One day they spent 344 minutes on the phone and over 15 hours of talk in February. I have no idea the amount of texts. I have also found letters she wrote. Don't worry, I made copies of everything I found. Soon I will delete my account.

The betrayal and lies hurts the most.

Wow, all I can say is be strong mate.
Find one that likes to do the things you like to do.

[Linked Image]
the first thing is you need ask yourself - are you a good husband ?

I'm not talking Ward Cleaver

I mean do you beat her, did you cheat on her, do you blow the money on hobbies or gambling and not pay the bills, do you run around until 3am every chance you get?

if the answer is no to all of the above, then you're not a bad husband. Whatever else your doing she doesn't like, its not because you're a bad husband.

so then the next question is

what do you look for in a spouse? do you want a woman that will cheat on you? lie to you? do stuff behind your back? spend time with other men or her friends and ignore you?

if the answer is no to all of the above, then why do you want to still be with a woman who does that?

there...I just saved some of you $250 an hour in marriage counseling.
My Story is a little different. Met my first wife in college and after some rocky time, got married about 3 years later. We got along great and had 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl. Married for almost 16 years and we were doing well, but tragically she died in a car accident. It was hard moving ahead without her and after being with her for about 20 years with dating and marriage, the dating scene was terrifying. I did not date for 2 years, just cared for my kids and worked. Finally after the 2 years, I told my former wife's best friend that I was ready to date and she talked about me at work. One of the girls at work passed on her phone number and said she had been single for awhile and I should call her. Finally decided to call and it was amazing - it was like 2 old friends getting together- it was super comfortable for each of us and it did not hurt that she was great looking. Truthfully, she was the one I was meant to be with forever. That was over 22 years ago and we have been together ever since. By the way, she had 2 Boys and a Girl also so out family of 6 came together. I owe all that I have today to her - super smart, really hard worker and fantastic money manager. So my advise is the same as a friend gave me - don't push the dating stuff - it will happen when you least expect it all on its own. After reading some of these other stories, it seems that is quite common. Sorry about your situation, but life has a way of testing us, pushing us along, often into something better.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
You're a hoot shaman...

The other side to that story reveals itself if you pull back a bit and cock your head just right.

KYHillchick was from McCreary County. She took me to meet her mother soon after we started camping together down in the Big South Fork. She and I got along well. One morning I was fixing breakfast and noticed the microwave wasn't working. Her mom told me it hadn't worked for years, but she used it as a bread safe. She also said there was no place around to get it fixed. I offered to buy one in Cincinnati and bring it to her.

The next time I came down for a visit, I'd stopped at the local appliance store and picked up a scratch-n-dent $300 microwave for $150-- only told her it was $50. She broke out into tears and told me she couldn't pay me right away, because her new prescriptions cost so much. I told her that she could keep the microwave, if I could keep her daughter.

So, I really did go down to Southern KY, go back up in a holler and trade an old moutain woman a microwave for my current wife. It's a true story!

EDIT:
. . . and when she died in 2008, I got the microwave back!

Originally Posted by JamesJr

What an ass-hat..
Originally Posted by Redneck

What an ass-hat..

Everybody knows Donald's rich enough he didn't need to go on a website. He just called down the conceirge and had samples sent up to his room.
Originally Posted by shaman
Originally Posted by Redneck

What an ass-hat..

Everybody knows Donald's rich enough he didn't need to go on a website. He just called down the conceirge and had samples sent up to his room.

You got the joke right Shaman, apparently someone else didn't.
BTW: Back in the mid-90's I was getting out from my marriage to wife #1, AKA Satan. I saw an ad for mailorder Russian brides and applied. Every month they mailed me a diskette. All the pretty ones were already marked "TAKEN." However, if you scrolled far enough you'd see a pic of some hardened looking Svetlana from Otbrosygrad who worked as a welder in Munitions Plant #2. She liked flowers, and hiking and listening to Death Metal, and wanted to meet a man who could beat her at arm wrestling, make blond babies, and help her learn English.
I have a buddy who teaches Supply Side Economics (Reaganomics) at the University of Moscow every year. He says he flies in to Moscow, sets up at a good hotel, and just goes to the lobby wearing his Rolex. He has plenty of fun while he's there. Beautiful women come up to him and ask if they can "practice their English." Do muss, no fuss, no heavy commitments. He's now in his 80's, but he looks like he's in his sixties.
When I was a mail carrier, I had this fellow on my route, who got a monthly catalog from a mail order bride place. This guy was a scroungy looking dude, about 60, who lived in the basement of a family that felt sorry for him. I guess he was just lonely and couldn't find anyone locally. Anyway, he regularly wrote several Russian girls, and the story was that he sent one the money to come here, but she kept it instead.
When I was a mail carrier, I had this fellow on my route, who got a monthly catalog from a mail order bride place. This guy was a scroungy looking dude, about 60, who lived in the basement of a family that felt sorry for him. I guess he was just lonely and couldn't find anyone locally. Anyway, he regularly wrote several Russian girls, and the story was that he sent one the money to come here, but she kept it instead.

PT Barnum was right. wink

Applies to a lot of this thread, and not just your post...

Women take the crash course.
Then there was this skinny little guy we had working in the warehouse. He looked like he was in his 70's-- probably only in his 50's. He got cancer and went through two years of chemo and surgery and radiation, and after all that they declared him cancer-free. The first thing he did was go to the Philipines and bring home a 22 year old bride. They were living in bliss the last I heard.
A good wife is a blessing! A bad one is a curse!
Originally Posted by shaman
Then there was this skinny little guy we had working in the warehouse. He looked like he was in his 70's-- probably only in his 50's. He got cancer and went through two years of chemo and surgery and radiation, and after all that they declared him cancer-free. The first thing he did was go to the Philipines and bring home a 22 year old bride. They were living in bliss the last I heard.

Having visited the Philippines, I can believe it. Dangerous place to send single engineers smile

Think about it......
He’s lucky.
Well, My wife was lucky, She picked me 57years ago. No, I was very lucky. She is damn tough when she needs to be and is always there for our grown kids and Grandkids and oh yes, our darling Princess Great Grand Daughter. She understands my love of guns, hunting, and shooting matches. I don't bitch about her "eccentric" ways as she gives me freedom for mine.
Didn't hurt that she was an athlete and a beauty contest winner and to this day is concerned with her appearance.
I'm blessed.
Where did you find her?
Sorry about that. Bless you, it's like having a loved one die.
I went looking for, and met my wife in a church group.
20+ years for me, then one day it was like a switch was thrown; different clothes, different friends, different values. Confused everybody, not just me, still does.

I have read that 80% of divorces are initiated by women, from what I've seen over the last 50 years or so I'd believe it.

This about sums it up:

When a man marries a woman he thinks she will never change.

When a woman marries a man she thinks she can change him.

Neither one is true.

I'm of the school that says once yer word is given you don't ever break it. Not everyone feels that way I guess.

Gotta be a lot of dumb luck in this, predicting how a woman is gonna act years down the line.

The good news is that there's a LOT of women out there, however I dunno that picking one that will stick gets any easier.

I made a point of calling my wife by her sister's name which got her attention, then she obviously decided I was interesting and took me in...that was in the mid eighties and the best damn thing that ever happened to me this side of birth, even in the hard times this woman has been right beside me and pitching in.

She is one of those that always puts her family before herself, and I can only pray I go first as I don't want to be without her...selfish I know, but there it is.
You're in for some phuqqed up times my friend...
Learn to cook and do laundry.

Even if you dont have to...know how.

Thats two less things she can negotiate with.

There is that third thing....you can do that yourself too.
Met mine while she was stocking the thong panties display in the lingerie dept of a Mervyn’s store 30 years ago. Yup was buying some for another girl.

Yeah, and it never has a headache.
I'm sorry for your situation. I met my wife at work. We've been together 30 years. We were friends for over 3 years before dating.
Married a girl 20 years ago that was very good for me in every way. However, above in this thread a profound statement was made.

When a man marries a woman he thinks she will never change. ( this is a very critical part of understanding anything in this thread)
When a woman marries a man she thinks she can change him. ( a huge mistake in judgement by nearly all females)

In my case she became addicted to painkillers and then alcohol and then substance abuse level insanity and finally suicide. This was quick by my standards too, like 3 years into the marriage. I learned after this that her biological brother was also in and out of rehab his entire life. The family felt this was a critical bit of data to hide from the embarrassment. Would have been a nice bit of data to know up front.

Never likely to be married again after that switcharoo personality change from the first time. That's not the fault of my long time current girl friend of 11 years. However, ....As they say once bitten twice shy.

Callie will most likely always be my best friend and my girlfriend. The wife option is not a looming interest for me. She could go either way on marriage I think. We are both over 50 and get along better than is humanly possible. However we both also both know that either of us can bail and move on without any financial connections. This situation creates a more dedicated focus on the concern of the other persons needs and wishes.

There would be no complicated or stressful divorce involved. It would simply be " see ya" and done. That alone creates a more dedicated effort to stay dialed into one another. It's a constant "girlfriend effort" to stay together. On the other hand there is also the same for her, I can make financial decisions for my retirement that I decide completely and control entirely. I can decide to go diving in Egypt in the red sea this June and I don't need to ask about it or hope it's not a massive stressful conversation. I just say " I'll be gone for three weeks this summer"

This is the best situation for older folks without having any kids together. It is not a great relationship for parents sharing the care of young children. I'm no longer able to understand the need to pay for a tax like a marriage license that really provides me with no benefits at all? The Gays have created some rather interesting options for heterosexual couples. Callie is on my employments health care program, and she can drive my company provided vehicle now. Because they cannot deny me " domestic partner" status. That would be discrimination.

So for my life I actually do have my cake and I can eat it too! It's delicious! Thanks to the gay rights crap, it's been good for me!

Well where ever you got your current one... don't duplicate that again...

if you don't have kids...move on...

heck my first wife would be available....if you want someone needy, who will never leave ya...

she's been available since Nov 1987... never remarried, because no one would have her or want her...

I doubt she's even had a date or two....Victim mentality, Needy.. yet control freak...

going from 5/11 and 160 lbs to 375 lbs probably didn't do her prospects any good either...
Originally Posted by Seafire

heck my first wife would be available....if you want someone needy, who will never leave ya...

she's been available since Nov 1987... never remarried, because no one would have her or want her...

I doubt she's even had a date or two....Victim mentality, Needy.. yet control freak...

going from 5/11 and 160 lbs to 375 lbs probably didn't do her prospects any good either...

Now she's more than twice as attractive, gravitationally that is.
Hahaha!
crack your knuckles ,if she does the same walk out . she is no good.
Originally Posted by mathman

I bet those Alaska guys would appreciate a woman like that in the winter.
Originally Posted by Sauer200
You just made my point.

Dude, thats not blather, thats an opinion, just like your azzhole, we all have them.
For better or worse, in many cases they turn into their mother
This has by far turned into the longest post I've ever started. Thanks to those that have offered some real advise, and I hate to see people arguing about religion.
Humans will always find something to argue about. We have wars to see who wins an argument.

You can’t beat a nice fat girl!!!
Originally Posted by hanco
Humans will always find something to argue about. We have wars to see who wins an argument.

You can can too.

Might go to jail, but you can do it. laugh
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

You can can too.

Might go to jail, but you can do it. laugh

If she's big enough, she might beat ya back!

Hasil Adkins singin' the praises of his big fat mama!,....way back when,.....

My advice is to find ladies that make the bells and whistles go off, four is a nice round number. Get into the relationships with the idea you are going to dump them. In my case I found the ladies that make the bells and whistles go off are stark raving mad, lunatics. One you prove to yourself you can get into and out of a relationship, you will be in a mental / emotional position that trust yourself that you dump the lady should she prove to be problematical. Find a lady you share interests with. I like to bake bread, wife likes to make pasta and home made sauce. She's of Italian descent. We both like gardening, antiquing, etc. A mutual friend had me be what would be my wife's birthday present. We were both dating other people so we chatted, etc for a year or so before we started exchanging recipes
I crashed her company Christmas party.
I was on her at first sight.
She is the only thing powerful enough to keep me in California.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
This is a description of my wife . . . Proverbs 31

The Virtues of Noble Woman

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.
Originally Posted by camdog

I hate hearing that, I couldn't imagine having to go through that with the woman of your dreams. Praying for a miracle for you both pard.

Uh no.
Mine is crazy. Otherwise she wouldn't put up with my old wore out ass.

Slavik women are da bomb if you can find one that won't cut ya throat while you're sleepin. She got that Gengis Khan stuff goin' on around her eyes when she grins.

It's only scary for the first few years. Then you get used to it.

[Linked Image]
I wasn't always all wore out. But I wore out long before she did. She keeps hangin' around, though, for some reason.

Like I said,...she's crazy.

[Linked Image]
Not to get off topic, but you look completely different than I had envisioned Bristoe. I had envisioned someone more "curmudgeonly" looking, if that makes any sense.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Not to get off topic, but you look completely different than I had envisioned Bristoe. I had envisioned someone more "curmudgeonly" looking, if that makes any sense.

That's an old pic, man. The big "C" has slapped me around right smart since that pic was taken,..along with enough radiation to blow up a Pacific island or two,....not to mention arthritis and this and that.

I'm an old baldheaded man with a Labrador now.

It happens real quick,....but for some reason it doesn't happen to her.

,...but she just hangs out here anyway.

Like I said earlier,...I got a good one.
These days,...settin' around with my buddy,....takin' it as it comes,..

[Linked Image]
Try this before anything else. Good data creates good results.

There ain't many people I'd wish a divorce on, and you ain't one of them.
This is a description of my wife . . . Proverbs 31

The Virtues of Noble Woman

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

Yes, I refer to my wife as a Proverbs 31 wife often!
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Uh no.

c'mon now, I bet you guys have a village moped up there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2415U36qq4U&t=31s

Not that I agree with everything....but he is entertaining.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I wasn't always all wore out. But I wore out long before she did. She keeps hangin' around, though, for some reason.

Like I said,...she's crazy.

[Linked Image]

Great photo Bristoe.
Very fancy.....indoor dining in Kentucky? Who would have guessed?
Learn to cook and do laundry.

Even if you dont have to...know how.

Thats two less things she can negotiate with.

Jim,

Yes, just like needing to eat...................... a necessary bodily function..........................

That can easily be taken care of solo..............................................

but every once in a while at least,

I like to have dinner with someone else wink

Geno
I often see a correlation with having 50,000 gazillion posts on a hunting forum and having a shi tty marriage.

Have to chuckle sometimes.
Introduced by a mutual friend. After 17 years, still have the wife, but not the friend
Originally Posted by slumlord
I often see a correlation with having 50,000 gazillion posts on a hunting forum and having a shi tty marriage.

Have to chuckle sometimes.

Worst advice in 11 pages. Chicks dig high post counts.
Lol.................most Alaskans don't live in villages, though we do seem to have our fair share of village idiots.
Met mine at NYE party.
I was friggin' hammered, she hadn't had a drop.

Was married about 12 yrs when she went nuts.
5 yrs later she and the kids came back..........did not remarry her.
Been back another 11 yrs.
She might stay, might split............I dunno. Part of me cares, part of me doesn't.
Originally Posted by hookeye
Met mine at NYE party.

She might stay, might split............I dunno. Part of me cares, part of me doesn't.

At 12 1/2 years mine " found Jesus" and realized I wasn't him. After five more marriages, I hear she's still looking.
There is lots of crazy bitches out there! Some people think someone else is supposed to make them happy. Only you can make yourself happy. Your spouse is never going to be perfect, you aren’t! Some people expect too much!
I've been through the big D twice so I feel your pain brother. If you got no kids with her it'll be a $hitload easier than if you do. If you do prepare to go through hell.

Current GF is the best ever. Never knew it could be this good. Except for hunting and shooting (which she's OK with) we're just about on the same line on the same page with everything.

All women are CRAZY! You just gotta find your flavor.
Don't pick a wife...

Let her pick you. smile

Seriously.

whew. glad I never took that advice.
I had a couple of them pick me.
One of them got mad when she didn't get an engagement ring for Christmas during my first year of college, and I had about 4 more to go.
She wanted to be married by summer. She was hurt.
Evidently, not as much about me, or so it seems.
She wanted to be married, but it seems "the who to" wasn't that important.
She cheated on me within 3 months and married the guy she cheated on me with before Fall.
She is a cow now. Udderly ugly.

Another was just awful. She knew we'd be together forever. It didn't take long for me to know we wouldn't. I regret ever meeting her.

Can't understand why I was dating either, except the first one was one of my best friends.
I never pictured me marrying either, but kept dating them too long.

When I met Lana, I never questioned whether I would marry her. I knew I would.
We dated 3 months when I gave her the ring. We were married 3-4 months later.
Met mine at NYE party.

At 12 1/2 years mine " found Jesus" and realized I wasn't him. After five more marriages, I hear she's still looking.

Hayes Carll? Is that you????

Ugly udders? laugh

Ugly udders? laugh

Definitely makes it as "description of the day", doesn't it.

Damnit! sorry to hear this, met mine in church, had been holding the songbook for Mom on Mothers Day Sunday weekend, noticed a beautiful young lady in a dress and heels singing like an angel with the most joyously pleasant look on her face I'd ever seen, she bent slightly to return her hymnal to the rack, turned and smiled at me with those big bright green eyes, I got week kneed and damn near fell in the floor, I asked Mom at the conclusion of the singing, who is that girl? "oh. she's in our adult Sunday School class and is single"

I said, if you'll give her my phone number, I'll handle the rest! smile I showed up two weeks later on my Hog and took her out for fajitas, cold beer, and a three hour ride to nowhere and back, and so it was to be, I'm a dead lucky non-deserving sack of chit, but I'll take it.

Hope you can find a good one too.
Met mine 20 years ago at a bar. A friend who was not exactly a lady's man had a blind date with her roommate. She went with the roommate for moral support and 5-6 of us went to laugh at my buddy and try to c block him. She threw a quarter at me as she thought i was being a jerk so we started talking.

I make it a point to do two "acts of kindness" for her a week. Actually keep a checklist on my phone to make sure I don't forget. Could be something simple like me just making dinner and doing the dishes or leaving work early to pick up the kids so she doesn't have too. Nothing major, but I've found that its too easy to get caught up in the daily grind and take one another for granted.
Originally Posted by Kellywk

I make it a point to do two "acts of kindness" for her a week. Actually keep a checklist on my phone to make sure I don't forget. Could be something simple like me just making dinner and doing the dishes or leaving work early to pick up the kids so she doesn't have too. Nothing major, but I've found that its too easy to get caught up in the daily grind and take one another for granted.

I should do that

Originally Posted by Kellywk

I should do that

I do...I leave my good wife to have some peace and quite.
Met mine at NYE party.

Lots of Messicans with that name...........think she's searching for something else wink
Met mine in HS when I was 16. Almost stood her up on our first date as Dad let me ditch school that day to go deer hunting. She was okay with going to a movie later that night. Been together every since.
I spend Tuesday afternoon doing some kind of house cleaning when I get home. She appreciates that. A little bit goes a long way sometimes.
my mother introduced me to my future wife 28 yrs ago. been married almost 27 yrs.
At times it takes work to be the other half of a good marriage, but well worth it.
Originally Posted by gunner500

I said, if you'll give her my phone number, I'll handle the rest! smile I showed up two weeks later on my Hog and took her out for fajitas, cold beer, and a three hour ride to nowhere and back, and so it was to be, I'm a dead lucky non-deserving sack of chit, but I'll take it.

You and me both brother. It took me til the second time to get it right but I damn sure did.
1st marriage - Tonya -was with a girl I went to middle school with, met her again in 11th grade and ended up shacking up in an apartment, got married at 19, she cheated, divorce at 20, cost me 500.00 in 1990, no big deal.

2nd marriage - Dawn -was with a girl I met at Baton Rouge school of computers in 1993, got her pregnant and married her in May 1993. she was from Potsville Arkansas. it was a loveless marriage, but I loved the kids and stayed in it for them, then in 2009 she went nuts, found out once we split, she would start drinking at 12 noon, vodka, then when I would get home from work she'd be drinking beer. she was cheating and all kinds of crazy stuff, spending my money as fast as she could. I left her in Nov 2009 and the kids ended up with me, I recall that divorce ran me about 9,000.00

Carla worked with me at the State capital since 2007, we were friends and she watched me go thru my splitup/divorce, she would talk to me and tell me things to try to fix the marriage, but Dawn was hell bent on ruining everything and she did.

Carla was divorced for many years and had ended a relationship with a boyfriend, she had been free for 1.5 years

After I had left Dawn, maybe 6 weeks went by and Carla asked me if I wanted to hang out one weekend, so I did, we went play pool and eat out at a restaurant. we hung out for about 3 weeks as friends, then one evening I went to her house to cook supper and we ended up in her spare room looking at picture albums and we kissed, neither of us saw that coming, at least I didn't, she was/is HOT and I was attracted but I never thought she would go for me. from that point on it's just been bliss! we dated from Jan 2010 till May 2014 when we got married. I have never been in a relationship like this. we don't argue, she lets me do all the hunting and fishing I want, she likes to fish, I let her go with her friends all she wants, she loves the Arts and shows. And of course we do lots together.

Love will find you, but watch out for the crazy ones, there are plenty crazy ones.

the big difference in this marriage compared to my other 2 is - Respect and we don't take each other for granted - not at all, and we do little things for each other all the time, those little things matter.

the Kitchen is my domain, I don't want her in it. I do all the cooking and kitchen cleaning, dishes etc. I will also sweep and mop sometimes and I do laundry sometimes, thats it though, it stops there. of course I do all the outside work too. it's just me and Carla so it's easy. the kids just visit and go back home nowadays.

and Date Night every Wednesday, now that can get a little pricey eating out every Wed, so sometimes it's a good supper at home and a movie on netflix or such. But Wednesday date night happens every week.

I really hate divorce
find yourself a good Asian woman.

Even that is no guarantee. Be free and be self reliant. There is no hope with women.
In my experience, it's not so much where or how a guy finds the gal (or she finds him), it's a matter of why they become attracted to one another. If two people are sensible enough to slow down a bit and observe, analyze and think through some basic factors, the odds for success go way more positive. Why do they want to spend time with the other person? In what ways do they want to be closer? What is the common ground on basic values and human decency? If only one of the two is willing to explore those - or even capable - chance of success is lowered. If neither can/will do so - lousy odds.

I sure can't proclaim that, at age 21, I was sensible and careful enough to do as noted above. But, after we met, we grew close slowly and gently. Somehow I determined that she had a lovely heart, a deep and beautiful soul, a sharp brain, strong values and work ethic and all sorts of physical desirables. I have no way to know how and what that cute little 18 year-old discerned about me. We were married less than a year later and that was almost 58 years and four kids ago.

Of course there are a lot of crazy women out there - and same goes for crazy men. Sort out the crazy. What do you want in a marriage? What does she want? Can you both truly commit to trying to achieve those by pulling together? If answers to such questions don't come into focus, it does not much matter where or how you met.
Originally Posted by CCCC
In my experience, it's not so much where or how a guy finds the gal (or she finds him), it's a matter of why they become attracted to one another. If two people are sensible enough to slow down a bit and observe, analyze and think through some basic factors, the odds for success go way more positive. Why do they want to spend time with the other person? In what ways do they want to be closer? What is the common ground on basic values and human decency? If only one of the two is willing to explore those - or even capable - chance of success is lowered. If neither can/will do so - lousy odds.

I sure can't proclaim that, at age 21, I was sensible and careful enough to do as noted above. But, after we met, we grew close slowly and gently. Somehow I determined that she had a lovely heart, a deep and beautiful soul, a sharp brain, strong values and work ethic and all sorts of physical desirables. I have no way to know how and what that cute little 18 year-old discerned about me. We were married less than a year later and that was almost 58 years and four kids ago.

Of course there are a lot of crazy women out there - and same goes for crazy men. Sort out the crazy. What do you want in a marriage? What does she want? Can you both truly commit to trying to achieve those by pulling together? If answers to such questions don't come into focus, it does not much matter where or how you met.

That was Good!! ^^^^^
I grew up around good looking women of good character, so like a dumbarse thought all women were like that.

IMHO peace of mind is better than piece of azz.

Just look at gals now, judge them "yes" or "no" and leave it at that.
Not worth the risk, time or effort (or cost)

I grew up around good looking women of good character, so like a dumbarse thought all women were like that.

That was my downfall too, I expected all women to be like the women in my family. Boy did that turn out to be wrong!
Wouldn't know Hookeye, I got full custody of the kid, she got her bible and the washing machine. Only thing I know is what the boy tells me from his rare visits to her.

that's about 15 years younger than you

FIL married a Chinese woman that was a nurse about 20 years younger than him.

Woman waited on him hand and foot, and when he retired she was pulling in about $70K a year
Never marry a woman you have not known for AT LEAST a year. Spend time with, observe. Learn how she is, how she acts, how she responds, how she spends her money, how she treats others, what she does with her time, etc. Then you are much less likely to make a mistake. She should be doing the same with you.

A good woman is the best gift you'll ever get. A bad is the worst hell you'll ever see on this earth.

Mine's a good one.

Emphasis on "good".
Originally Posted by tzone

You and me both brother. It took me til the second time to get it right but I damn sure did.

I know, and strongly suspect you'd agree, we'd both be pure dog chit without 'em. smile
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Emphasis on "good".

wink
Some people think someone else is supposed to make them happy. Only you can make yourself happy. Your spouse is never going to be perfect, you aren’t! Some people expect too much!

Lot of truth in them there words hanco. Especially the perfect part. After an argument I try to be the first to offer the peace pipe but I sure ain't perfect.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

+1 My wife packs me up and says it's time to go hunting, fishing, scouting, whatever, just go I need some alone time. I'm always glad to oblige her. Been married for 33 years (2nd). One time when the kids were in grade school she told me about a woman who was picking up her kids and was ranting about her husband being gone hunting for the week. She told her that she couldn't wait to get me out of the house for a week so she could just go shopping.
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Some people think someone else is supposed to make them happy. Only you can make yourself happy. Your spouse is never going to be perfect, you aren’t! Some people expect too much!

Lot of truth in them there words hanco. Especially the perfect part. After an argument I try to be the first to offer the peace pipe but I sure ain't perfect.

Originally Posted by JSTUART

+1 My wife packs me up and says it's time to go hunting, fishing, scouting, whatever, just go I need some alone time. I'm always glad to oblige her. Been married for 33 years (2nd). One time when the kids were in grade school she told me about a woman who was picking up her kids and was ranting about her husband being gone hunting for the week. She told her that she couldn't wait to get me out of the house for a week so she could just go shopping.

Very smart woman your wife.
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

Emphasis on "good".

In PDog's world, one that is also "good" at reloading rifle cartridges would be an asset for him.
Mine loads her own 9mm. She likes that. I have to resize, have them ready to load, but she does the rest.
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Never marry a woman you have not known for AT LEAST a year. Spend time with, observe. Learn how she is, how she acts, how she responds, how she spends her money, how she treats others, what she does with her time, etc. Then you are much less likely to make a mistake. She should be doing the same with you.

A good woman is the best gift you'll ever get. A bad is the worst hell you'll ever see on this earth.

Mine's a good one.

You should be able to tell if you’ve got a good one in a hell of a lot less time, a year is stretching it.imho

If you see any jealousy, possessiveness or outbursts of any kind that should be evident early. If you still ain’t sure after 12 months of exclusive dating then you’ll never be sure.

My high school sweetheart was the marrying kind and the sweetest, most gentle disposition but we were too young and I was too stupid. I never thought I’d meet another one like her until years later when my wife appeared and I knew by the way she carried herself and her demeanor that I was going to marry her and I didn’t want to waste any time making sure this one didn’t get away. We were married 8 months later and 20 years later I still try to treat her like we’re dating.

I’ve seen so many long engagements end in divorce. My daughter went with a friend to Omaha this past summer for a wedding for a couple that dated for 5 years and after all the costs and troubles they divorced 6 months later.lolol
I met my wife at a rifle range. She was working the desk. We've celebrated our 25th anniversary and are looking forward to a nice trip to celebrate our 30th. Politics is the only thing we disagree on. She's a yellow dog democrat, and obviously I'm not. Makes for some interesting fodder around the supper table. Marriage is hard work. Don't let anyone ever tell you it's not. Respect for each other is essential. If it's not there from the start and throughout, the marriage is destined to fail.
I met my 1st wife in college. After 33 years, I lost her to cancer. After that, I went on a binge of projectitis just out of loneliness. I tore out all the old carpets and laid new flooring, I repainted the house, etc. I finally started looking around and couldn't see any eligible women near my age who interested me. There were a number of widows in my church but none that grabbed me at all so I tried a Christian dating site, Christian Cafe in my case. Less than 2 hours after I posted my profile, I got a response from someone who caught my eye. We've been married for 9 years now.

About those dating sites...Christian or not, there are some real lemons on them. I got lots of responses from the Philippines from women who had carefully tailored their profiles to match mine, obviously who were looking for a free ride to the states. I went out with several who responded. They were really nice ladies but none sparked my interest. 2 of them had had encountered scammers on the site, wanting immediate sex and money. You have to be careful about those on any online site. I read something about how many married people hit those sites hoping for an easy score. There are LOTS of them.
Originally Posted by tzone

I know, and strongly suspect you'd agree, we'd both be pure dog chit without 'em. smile

Yep!
Originally Posted by gophergunner
. Respect for each other is essential. If it's not there from the start and throughout, the marriage is destined to fail.

If you don't have that, you don't have anything.

Originally Posted by gophergunner
I met my wife at a rifle range. She was working the desk. We've celebrated our 25th anniversary and are looking forward to a nice trip to celebrate our 30th. Politics is the only thing we disagree on. She's a yellow dog democrat, and obviously I'm not. Makes for some interesting fodder around the supper table. Marriage is hard work. Don't let anyone ever tell you it's not. Respect for each other is essential. If it's not there from the start and throughout, the marriage is destined to fail.

I had an uncle and aunt like that. Farm family, uncle was a die-hard Republican aunt was a equally as die-hard Democrat. Dad lived with them some and helped out on their farm back in his early - mid teen years. He said they would get into some pretty heated arguments over politics sometimes and got worse and more frequent the closer it got to an election. One thing that was a real sore spot to both was the other figuratively 'cancelling' out their vote.

Dad said she didn't drive so she had to depend on him to drive her anywhere she wanted or needed to go.

One especially heated election year uncle sneaked off by himself and drove to the little nearby town without telling aunt he was leaving and voted. When uncle got home he couldn't resist rubbing it in that he had already gone to town and voted and that she wouldn't be canceling his R vote with her D vote this time.

Aunt told him he was DEAD wrong and said 'watch me'. She quickly put on her going to town dress, hat, and shoes, grabbed her purse and the family car keys, hopped in their old straight shift sedan and drove it buck jumping and riding the clutch zigzag up the dirt road all of the way in low gear to town and voted

They raised six of their own kids, helped raise at least a couple more and stayed married until he passed. Aunt never remarried.
Of their six kids three turned out to be die-hard republicans the other three are die-hard democrats. laugh
© 24hourcampfire