24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: CIA operating troll farms in Ukraine plumbum Yesterday at 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by JoeBob

So what, Russia invented the troll farm.
19 1,241 more...
Re: 1938 Dodge Pickup Truck 7mm_Loco Yesterday at 03:27 AM
The Corvette called... it wants it's Steering Wheel back!...
28 1,822 more...
Re: How good do you think Stormy Dainels In the Sack?? AKCHOPPER Yesterday at 03:26 AM
I didn't make it clear, a young Stormy.
76 5,586 more...
IC B2
Re: Speaker Mike Johnson Throws Brandon Herrera DIRECTLY UNDER THE BUS.. FOR AN EXTREME RINO.. Valsdad Yesterday at 03:25 AM
San Antonio did they say ? whistle
14 969 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Minty CZ 550 FS Full Stock Mannlicher 30-06 outdoorsdad Yesterday at 03:25 AM
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
2 284 more...
Re: Oregon is number 1, suck it Calif. losers ehunter Yesterday at 03:25 AM
I am moving soon putting OR in the rearview.
16 1,200 more...
Re: Speaker Mike Johnson Throws Brandon Herrera DIRECTLY UNDER THE BUS.. FOR AN EXTREME RINO.. MontanaMan Yesterday at 03:25 AM
Johnson is a swamp snake.

MM
14 969 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Minty CZ 550 FS Full Stock Mannlicher 30-06 outdoorsdad Yesterday at 03:25 AM
Here's a really nice CZ550 equipped with a nice walnut full length mannlicher in 30-06 caliber. The pics show it all. It's been very well cared for inside and out as the bore is bright and shiny like the exterior. Contact me with any questions or for additional pictures.

$1250 shipped to your dealer as long as he accepts from a non-dealer with appropriate ID included. Otherwise add $50 for my dealer to get involved. Payment with USPS postal money orders only. References available.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
2 284 more...
Re: VP Harris' USSS agent lost her cool ol_mike Yesterday at 03:24 AM
Her & Krumala got stoned azfk - kremila say - gir i can you a job wit'us, she hired.
32 2,561 more...
Re: Programming a Baufeng UV-5R transceiver dennisinaz Yesterday at 03:24 AM
I have 4 baufengs. It took a special cable to connect
. Otherwise pretty easy.
8 509 more...
IC B3
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Value of a S & W M/629 no dash 4" ? local_dirt Yesterday at 03:24 AM
No reason to feel slighted. I believe chl is trying to help you. Btw, Everything he said is true.

My advice, since no pictures: Take a picture of the gun and compare it to the "completed.." section on gunbroker of the exact model -> 629 no dash, 4" unpinned, no box and see what you get.

Best of luck.
11 650 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Headspace question greydog Yesterday at 03:22 AM
I just finished setting back and rechambering a BRNO ZKK on which the threads were most definitely coated. This rifle did have excessive headspace, but not because of the coating. Of course, the BRNO doesn't depend upon the shoulder/thread relationship. It seats the barrel on the inner ring. I only mention the coating on the threads thing to show that it can have an effect in either location. GD
15 1,276 more...
Re: Al Pacino-84 today . Happy Birthday Al dennisinaz Yesterday at 03:22 AM
Heat
17 906 more...
Re: How good do you think Stormy Dainels In the Sack?? 7mm_Loco Yesterday at 03:22 AM
i'm not going to Pay to find out....
76 5,586 more...
Re: Q jaguartx Yesterday at 03:21 AM
Originally Posted by hosfly
https://ia804602.us.archive.org/4/items/tsc_7/TSC.pdf John D. Rockefeller Illuminati covenant for enslaving the human race! Jag or K, is this one of those old bloodlines?

The Rockefellers are that or the Puppets of those Puppetmasters.
45,318 3,996,114 more...
Re: A good trump video Irving_D Yesterday at 03:21 AM
Yeah we thought he inherited a mess in 2016
3 408 more...
Re: Bill Jordan- No Second Place Winner BMT Yesterday at 03:20 AM
I have the book

It’s a good historical book now.

Lots of information on leather holsters, revolvers, and old school law enforcement.

BMT
41 3,098 more...
Re: 1938 Dodge Pickup Truck FatCity67 Yesterday at 03:19 AM
Originally Posted by Higginez
I think it's kinda cool they left the pedals like this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And with a glory hole to boot.
28 1,822 more...
Re: 1938 Dodge Pickup Truck Valsdad Yesterday at 03:18 AM
Ah, the days a vehicle was simple enough to fix for guys like me.
28 1,822 more...
AR and Tactical Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Cheapest AR Thats'.. MontanaMan Yesterday at 03:17 AM
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Reliable and accurate enough you'd be comfortable using it when things go south?

Actually, I like the idea of giving her one of your & then replacing it.

I'd be fine with building a "low cost" rifle, as "low cost" doesn't have to mean either bad or junk...................how fine of accuracy you want mostly depends on the barrel & how much you want to spend there.

But I've gotten top notch SS barrels more for as low as $150 one sale at the right time & they shoot better than good.

Good triggers are plentiful today & so are good quality BCG's at very reasonable prices.

But if I wasn't going to build it, for sure I'd buy something from PSA at the highest price point that you want to spend. Pull the handguard, confirm the torque on the barrel nut & rock on.

Regardless of some here singing the praises & magnificence of BCA & even Radical, I have no intent of ever owning one of those............ever. They fall well below my threshold for a gun I would want to depend on.

We have 3 of the 14.7" PSA pinned & welded uppers with their premium FN barrels & upgraded handguards that we added BCG's to, & they are stone cold reliable, gassed well & more than accurate enough for any intended purpose with a red dot sight.

And they have a configuration in both uppers & lowers to fit any budget.

MM
22 1,533 more...
Re: The Left Will Never... jaguartx Yesterday at 03:17 AM
Originally Posted by cv540
I remember after Nixon resigned, and Carter was elected people said Republicans would NEVER get the presidency back.

They underestimated how deeply Carter could suck, and he looks like a genius compared to Biden.

Biden summed it all up nicely

"4 More Years?, Pause"

Bingo. You have a Clue. Even the guy playing Biden is giving us a clue about Trump's "Beautiful 4yr Pause."
130 5,986 more...
Speaker Mike Johnson Throws Brandon Herrera DIRECTLY UNDER THE BUS.. FOR AN EXTREME RINO.. local_dirt Yesterday at 03:17 AM
If preferred, can skip to ~ 2:00 for the somethingburger. Mike Johnson clearly going back on his own advice.

14 969 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Tisas Recall Potsy Yesterday at 03:16 AM
Sweet!
I just want a Stingray!
3 417 more...
Re: 1938 Dodge Pickup Truck BMT Yesterday at 03:15 AM
Sweet!

All it needs is a 4th of July parade!
28 1,822 more...
Re: Will the Jewish Temple be rebuilt one day…? stevelyn Yesterday at 03:14 AM
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I used to care.

Honestly I did, but after decades of watching the modern state of Israel bilk the US out of billions of dollars, and play their games a la Epstein I don’t anymore. Let them figure it out. I hold no special place in my heart for the European Jews that settled the modern secular state of Israel. Same as I feel towards the Vatican.

I believe church is people, and not fixed to a place. A beautiful glade in the woods where you feel close to god? That’s church too.

The rest is nonsense looking to take you for a ride and steal from you.
this

The Church is Israel, and has nothing to do with a Middle Eastern nation-state of the same name.
59 2,611 more...
Page 82 of 168 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 167 168
AX24

661 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 16penny, 70 invisible), 3,293 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,483
Posts18,471,815
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.