24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: ShotKam Videos sqweeler 04/22/24
Not a fan of maintained lead{Bidwell} unless your a skeet shooter.
69 3,524 more...
Re: Minnesota DNR Blows Up Illegal Deer Stands Rock Chuck 04/22/24
We have only mulies here in so. Idaho, no whitetails, so my info on stands might be off a little. I've never hunted deer from a stand or blind, only ducks. The way I read the Idaho regs, on public land you can't put up any kind of stand that's nailed or wired to a tree. You can't build a ground blind that disturbs the soil, so no digging a pit or piling dirt to hide behind. Blinds/stands can't be left overnight. If you do it becomes public property. In the morning if you find someone in your stand, it's their right to be there, first come first served. Of course none of this applies on private land.
27 2,796 more...
Re: Inflation? Mohall57 04/22/24
Only backing of our currency is that of a full faith the federal gov’t will honor its debts. You obviously know there’ been no backing of the dollar since Nixon took us the last vestige of backing the so called silver standard.
87 5,465 more...
IC B2
Re: Poland just did the UNTHINKABLE to Ukraine Tyrone 04/22/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
But you ate going to throw your life away for Israel? WTF?
I have offered to go help. That is because of a deeply held belief.
What about someone who is deeply afraid of Russia? Why is one dollar stolen and wasted while another is by the will of God?
I might be a bit wrong but I think a dollar spent killin a murdering Orc is just as good as a dollar spent killin a murdering Jihadi. Is that not what the Good Book says?
What book states that exactly
Mein Kampf
33 4,020 more...
Muzzleloaders Jump to new posts
Re: 1x Muzzleloader Optic dye7barrel 04/22/24
Thanks for the heads up on Vortex, just ordered one from Amazon. Listed for $140 which I though was decent.
4 450 more...
Bullet Casting Jump to new posts
Re: Lead Sources TheKid 04/22/24
If that’s the case I’d guess that the pipe or sheeting or both are alloyed with a pinch of something making them behave slightly differently.

I melted down 35 pounds of roof jacks a couple days ago and cast them into ingots. They should have been pure lead, probably, maybe. They exhibited no odd colors but the sheet lead I mentioned earlier does at the same temp. I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♂️
53 6,533 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? Raeford 04/22/24
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by callnum
and the fire will weep.

LOL

and callnum will still have her monthly cycle

LOL

Lol, rong.......Transvestites can get an innie but science can't give them a cycle yet.

I think IT was a 'she' to begin with.
IT whines like a preteen bish[that has been grabbed by the pussy one too many times by IT's daddy]
100 6,817 more...
Re: Thought-Provoking Question P_Weed 04/22/24
Not wet farts.
26 1,926 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: For Sale - Tikka T3 6.5x55 Swede CJC73 04/22/24
Lets try this:

rifle (no scope): $1200
rifle w/ Nikon: $1400

Barreled action: $725
Stock w bottom metal: $500

We split the shipping.
14 1,888 more...
Re: This pedophile has been rehabilitated shootbrownelk 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Riverc
One was let out of prison that's from my area after only 5 years he's early 40's bet there's a good chance he will be a repeat offender.
They always are repeat offenders. Kill 'em all.
61 5,041 more...
IC B3
City of Grants Pass Vs Supreme Court Seafire 04/22/24
Over Laws about Arresting " The Homeless" sleeping where ever they want, throwing up tents, and then leaving trash all over the place.. for months. These people are either passed out from using Drugs, or if they are not, they are up and stealing stuff to meet their daily needs from stores, and breaking into homes and cars, to steal things to sell, to get more money to buy more drugs to get high once again. Its a continual cycle, that never ends until they overdose themselves.

Wife is watching this on C Span. And the liberal judges are busy defending these useless members of society, as poor victims. City people who have NO CLUE.

Lets imagine in Metro DC. Just one 'homeless person' ( drug addict) steals a can of Spaghettios. He starts a fire to heat them up while he is high on drugs. The fire gets out of hand, and ends up burning down 11,000 acres.. that is 17.2 miles in area. Then consider the cost of putting out the fires to the tax payers. Forget about the expense of what was there... be it forests or homes/property.

The government is part of the problem, not anything to do with the solution.

They are Not HOMELESS, they are DRUG ADDICTS. iTS THEIR CHOICE FOR THEIR LIFE STYLE.

it is NOT society's problem for their choice in life. It is their problem of their own choosing.

yet we all have to live with and take care of these people, for wanting the life they live.
43 3,136 more...
Re: SUPREMES HIT DEI Mannlicher 04/22/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Good stuff, Fubarski.

I have to wonder if companies, governments and municipalities will just pretty much ignore this ruling and go on with the DEI business as usual approach and just deal with the lawsuits.

Here’s hoping that it opens up the proverbial can of worms.
My thoughts also, leftist only play by ''their'' rules.

^^^^THIS^^^^
Recently the SCOTUS ruled that folks like our communist mayor cannot speak of city issues on his personal Face Book or Instagram page, and then block comments. He does not recognize the ruling, and continues to do block opponent's comments. I have queried him on this, but of course, he just does not answer.
32 2,739 more...
Re: Inflation? Westman 04/22/24
More slices of the pie, each slice gets smaller.....
87 5,465 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? 12344mag 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Raeford
and the fire will weep.

LOL

LOL

Lol, rong.......Transvestites can get an innie but science can't give them a cycle yet.
100 6,817 more...
Re: Remember 8 track tapes? TBS 04/22/24
I had a lear jet 8 track in my 64 Buick LeSabre. Those were the days!!
54 2,742 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: WTS NEW Hornady 375 JDJ Brass tred1956 04/22/24
TTT
7 473 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? earlybrd 04/22/24
Ain’t gonna happen
100 6,817 more...
Re: Inflation? Crash_Pad 04/22/24
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Inflation is too much of money chasing too few goods. Flood the market with free money and presto Inflation. Of course this was covered in high school economics.
Common red herring. That is merely supply and demand cycles that the market accommodates and corrects. Inflation is the intentional debasement of the currency by , literally, counterfeiting new dollars out of nothing! Extra units dilute the value of everything traded I can’t trace how it works at street level myself. But prices know to rise somehow. Debt created has to sold. China, Saudi Arabia don’t buy. The FED
“Buys” It’s real simple but complicated on purpose to legitimize slight of hand. Our critters know it’s destructive to our future. You would think.
87 5,465 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: 41 Magnum- revisited Jcon72 04/22/24
Originally Posted by Slavek
Remarkably easy, you can order one from places like Buds, Grab a Gun,..... it we be close to $1100 to get one in your hands. You do not have to use child safety lock if you do not want to, simple yes?
Big upside is you will not loose lot in resale if you choose to carry and shoot it, but it might take little longer to find willing buyer due to caliber, most want .44 Magnum.
Old pinned and recessed stuff is best left to internet "show and tell" collector guys, unless you do not mind big depreciation in value from use. You see "show and tell" pics all the time, a revolver with shot target, ammo, empties no signs of use like famed cylinder ring.

Ah, such "expert" advice. Whoever told you that the classic pre-locks would depreciate in value by shooting them (unless they're unfired in the original box, perhaps) doesn't know much about guns.
Unless I abuse/neglect them or blow them up, my pre-lock 57's will always be worth more than the Hillary guns, even though I choose to shoot them. And yes; mine have that "famed cylinder ring".
67 9,761 more...
Re: looking for a decent set of ratchets and sockets reasonably priced. IA_fog 04/22/24
Caution harbor freight Icon are expensive,, im liking my gear wrench
46 3,475 more...
Re: So what happens after Trump goes to Prison ? Raeford 04/22/24
and the fire will weep.

LOL

LOL
100 6,817 more...
Re: looking for a decent set of ratchets and sockets reasonably priced. BigDave39355 04/22/24
Originally Posted by bcraig
I like to go to pawn shops anyway and will be going by one today after a trip to my heart doctor.

What are some of the good American Made brands to be looking for?

Proto / Blackhawk
SK
Armstrong
Allen
Williams
Craftsman

The Snapon / Mac / Cornell will still be $$. They usually won’t be in the $2 socket tub.
46 3,475 more...
Remington Fans Jump to new posts
Re: 742 woodmaster Troutnut 04/22/24
Nice pair from Remingtons heyday. Guns like those have filled a lot of freezers over the years
8 754 more...
Re: ShotKam Videos Tyrone 04/22/24
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
While we wait on EarlyDrunk to hydrate a bit explain the 2nd shot sort of like I am a rifle shooter.

It's looks like that bird is below and falling?
It’s a Springing Teal presentation

Bird is under power, going pretty much straight up vertically.

The method is to let the bird pass the barrel, move and mount the gun behind (below) the bird, push up through the target while keeping a hard focus on the target, pulling the trigger when the brain says to
Sounds like an easy shot. Why not just shoot it when it reaches the apex?
69 3,524 more...
Re: Remember 8 track tapes? Traveler52 04/22/24
Ah but do any of you remember the 4 tract
54 2,742 more...
Page 397 of 585 1 2 395 396 397 398 399 584 585
AX24

536 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 63 invisible), 2,900 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,944
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.