Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by Strop10
Strip10 where’s the kingdom of nye?

Possibly near your location.
I doubt that
Is ur kingdom of nye some fantasy land or some schit?

You like fantasy land based on your making up tales like Schimmel does.
Keep dreamin dumfuk
387 27,238 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Massive Cover-Up of Trans Shooter’s History in Nashville Covenant School Mass Murder Case slumlord 04/21/24
We hear something about this practically daily being in the area.

I can’t get my mind around why these parents and parents of the non-vics are SHELTERING this release. Almost as if they are wacko too. Of course I have my thoughts on private religious nut/homeschool long denim dress mother types.

Wonder they ask some of the other 200 parents there

But the real strange heck of it is some moronic militant Tn House legislators using this as a venomous venture for gun control. Never mind crazy-trans control or addressing mental illness.
To the point of daily drum banging and screaming i side the Tn state house chambers. Arrests daily of crqzy whiny crying fake sign carrying bullhorn dumb asses.
The afro ass hole from Memphrica getting booted from the house and his district special electing him back

London Lamar is the shîtskin’s name. Stands in the chamber and calls everyone a racist. Bumps into members and claims someone hit him. News microphone in his face constantly getting tons of air play
26 2,533 more...
IC B2
Re: Vegetable Gardening Advice Sought Poconojack 04/21/24
I always plant two eggplants in the same hole, same for peppers, two plants in the same hole. Read somewhere years ago that doing so improves pollination.
34 2,206 more...
Upland Game Jump to new posts
Re: Snipe Hunting WyoCoyoteHunter 04/21/24
Major Askins wrote of snipe hunting in the old days. It must have been awesome. I have shot a few.
9 1,927 more...
Re: Question for campfire drs Etoh 04/21/24
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by Etoh
without your current medication profile its impossible to say that its not drug side effects. Then we get into HIPPA problems.

How?

not sure which topic the how goes with. but the side effect in conjunction with the side effects of another drug may be causing the problem. and on the other hand , he may have had a slight stroke

what medications you are on is for you and health care professionals involved. putting it on an internet is advertising. I deal with HIPPA every day so please don't tell me about the problems. Anyone can complain to them, they have to follow up. Its a can of worms.
72 4,711 more...
Re: Its meme time Swamplord 04/21/24
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
78,273 14,649,332 more...
Re: LMFAO...Trumps Farting in The Court Room!! MedfordOR 04/21/24
LOL[/quote]

Nah. You stinky little chkunt. Go empty your schit bag. You stink.

Most useless commie troll on here. Where are YOUR pictures, troll? Got a dog? Fish? Hunt? Hike? Motorcycle? Bicycle?

Not one damn pic. Ever. The mark of a useless twat commie troll.

ESAD.[/quote]

Weird flex, but OK.
71 5,463 more...
Winchester Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: Heavy Duck Gun Model 12 WyoCoyoteHunter 04/21/24
I have one with the solid rib. I like it very much and used to shoot it often for birds, lately, not so much.. I need to get it out and give it a run.
11 1,246 more...
Re: eaten by cannibals that would be a bad way to go AcesNeights 04/21/24
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by ldholton

You know there was a Brit who that may have happened to...

BUT I forget who...

The father was well known...

Clearly someone is reading Jo stories after they give him his drugs...

It was a Rockefeller kid….Michael Rockefeller.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/michael-rockefeller
34 2,871 more...
IC B3
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/21/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Strip10 where’s the kingdom of nye?

Possibly near your location.
I doubt that
Is ur kingdom of nye some fantasy land or some schit?

You like fantasy land based on your making up tales like Schimmel does.
387 27,238 more...
Re: Today's verses: wabigoon 04/21/24
Thank you!
4 332 more...
Re: Calf fries earlybrd 04/21/24
They ain’t bad reminds me of fried morels
49 3,343 more...
Re: Its meme time Pharmseller 04/21/24
Shoulda used diesel.

More efficient.
78,273 14,649,332 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
T/C Contender 10" 44 Mag Barrel, $110.00 shipped remingtonclassic 04/21/24
Barrel as stated above,Previous owner had it stored for years,Has some pit issues on outer surface,Clean no issue inside bore,Cosmetic only,
Pictures by phone text only,
$110.00 shipped,
3 446 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: Sightron S1 g2 vs Burris Fullfield IV Bull64 04/21/24
gritrsports.com has the E1 3-9x50/duplex @ $134…
But if you’re deadset on spending $300,there’s a nos Weaver Grand Slam 3-10x40 on EBay for $260 + shipping
7 838 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Ruger Bisley 44 Magnum FS mart 04/21/24
I am downsizing some and have this nice Bisley 44 Magnum for sale. Very good shape, fired very little. $800 shipped FFL to FFL.

[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]

2 770 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Winchester mod.70 super grade 280 Rem. swiftshot 04/21/24
I won this rifle at a raffle held to raise funds for the local shooting team-the Rock chuckers clay shooting team,during a shoot in Libby Montana.It is a "1 of 500".The shoot was during the summer of 2019 and I had not shot it.I found a scope I had lying around, bought some mounts and set it up for sighting in.I bought some Remington brass,Lee collet dies, 140gr TSX bullets,and IMR 4350 powder.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Here is a 100yd target fired off the bench with the first 5 rounds I ever fired from it.I had no difficulty bore sighting it and one round was all I needed to get near the bullseye.These are three shots at 100yds.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
5 946 more...
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: 99PE scope Txtrout 04/21/24
Cool!
15 957 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/21/24
Originally Posted by navlav8r
That cop is lucky he didn’t yank her shoulder out of joint or his paycheck would be getting big bites out of it forever.

There will probably be a civil suit and settlement off a deprivation of rights claim.

He is just about guaranteed to not have to pay a penny towards any civil payout due to qualified immunity and that would likely hold true if he dislocated her shoulder or even amputated her arm at the shoulder.

The amputation scenario would actually increase his chances of being granted QI.
387 27,238 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Phil Shoemaker - A Bear Pistol Question: AcesNeights 04/21/24
Originally Posted by jwp475
A 475 Linebaugh with 420 grain hard cast can be loaded to 1400 FPS. I know this for a fact BTDT. 1200 FPS is much easier to shoot and still very effective.
The 500 JRH with a 440 grain flat point hard cast at 950 to 1000 FPS is extremely effective also.

Oh I know external ballistics quite well which is why I’m curious as to what cowboybart considers “HOT” if 1450fps is merely warm from a handgun ? I also have to laugh when someone says that 1250fps isn’t enough but 100fps more IS enough….😂….or a hardcast bouncing off and deflecting from a bears rib. Bears are big critters but their bones are NOT exceptionally big or heavy when compared to some other animals.

FWIW….Phil’s 147gr hardcast was doing approximately 1100fps, not 1350fps but it still got the job done….without bouncing off or deflecting. In fact it went THROUGH and was found just under the hide on the off side!

So again….if 1450fps from a handgun is “warm” then what does it take to reach the vaunted “HOT” status?

Like I said in my first post on this thread, I truly appreciate Phil’s real world experience! My question is directed at this thread’s comedic expert, cowboybart. 😉
83 13,126 more...
Varmint Rifles Jump to new posts
Is anyone running Lapua 222 brass? RickF 04/21/24
I have an older 222 Rem inbound, and I’m putting together an order for bushing dies, brass and such.

Is anyone using Lapua brass in 222, and if so, could they provide an outside neck diameter for a loaded round please? I am not sure which size bushing to order. Thanks.
5 503 more...
Ask The Gunwriters Jump to new posts
Re: Phil Shoemaker - A Bear Pistol Question: ruraldoc 04/21/24
Thanks to Phil for sharing your experiences here.

For what it’s worth, I have killed many wild hogs with handguns testing lots of different loads.

The best 9mm loads are far more effective than anything smaller and kill nearly as quickly as the largest handgun loads.
83 13,126 more...
Re: I bet they wished they owned a pitbull Hogwild7 04/21/24
My German Shepherds would have scared him away before he got close enough to touch anybody. The fedex and UPS men run back to the truck when they make a delivery with the.dogs inside the house. Just in case the window breaks.
21 2,055 more...
Re: Massive Cover-Up of Trans Shooter’s History in Nashville Covenant School Mass Murder Case earlybrd 04/21/24
Ya there’s a missin link on that
26 2,533 more...
Page 401 of 590 1 2 399 400 401 402 403 589 590
AX24

595 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,411 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.