24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Savage Collectors Jump to new posts
Re: My Pig hunting Rat is done Loggah 05/04/24
Well the pig gun is still here visiting with the other savages in the vault !! grinI dont have any pictures but maybe i could conn my wife into taking some. i didnt realize they were gone from the original thread. Don
143 86,567 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Ruger 10/22 Hogue Stock dsellen14 05/04/24
TTT
6 757 more...
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: DOJ Going After Cuellar Orion2000 05/04/24
The Deep State has dirt on EVERYONE. And has ZERO reservation about using it. Why did the Tea Party Republicans fizzle out right after they were elected? Why did Mike Johnson flip as soon as he was appointed Speaker? The reason Johnson was unanimously appointed SOTH was because the Swamp knew they had enough dirt to keep him on a short leash...
24 2,323 more...
IC B2
Re: Genius brush grubber idea Jeffrey 05/04/24
I wonder how it would do on multi-stem plants. Intriguing idea.
10 1,407 more...
Re: Genius brush grubber idea WayneShaw 05/04/24
I like it, easy to make one.
10 1,407 more...
Re: Gettysburg Birdwatcher 05/04/24
IIRC The link I put up has been active for at least 20 years. I am happy to learn that the artist himself is still alive and painting.

http://www.jamescgroves.com/gallery.htm

Here is his painting of Little Round Top as seen from the Confederate side. Even more obvious back then than it is today what constituted “good ground”.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

It says a lot about what a near thing Gettysburg was that the Army of the Potomac finally had the manpower on hand to occupy LRT literally moments before the ANV assault.

A major “what if”; what if Longstreet hadn’t insisted on waiting so long to attack on that long afternoon of Day 2? And how frustrating for Hood, knowing the Union artillery park and supply line lay just beyond that vacant hill, but being denied permission to attack.
241 17,145 more...
Re: It's Okay That Meat Has Become Unafordable viking 05/04/24
With oat milk or almond milk too FFS. Country has gone to the dogs, well the world has.
140 11,282 more...
Re: For the Toyota hater's club RJY66 05/04/24
Wonder if the new ones with the turbo engines are as good?
100 8,531 more...
Re: Scope rings: Badger, Leupold, Warne, Etc... BladeRimfire 05/04/24
7. Burris signature Zee, Medium, Excellent. $25 , sir I'll take these please. PM on the way
10 902 more...
Re: Gringo Went Surfing in Mexico... Orion2000 05/04/24
Darwin lives...
53 5,505 more...
IC B3
Express Rifles and Big Bores Only Jump to new posts
Re: The great 458 Winchester. Everyone should own one at least once beretzs 05/04/24
Glad that rifle went to a good home.
4,076 810,972 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Cheese on the bottom Hogwild7 05/04/24
I assemble a cheeseburger with cheese under the top bun on top of the patty but flip the burger to eat. The top of the bun is ususally thicker and holds together better. Condiments on the side without the cheese.
8 927 more...
Re: Anti-Virus Pop Ups again 160user 05/04/24
I am still getting it but better than before.
66 5,508 more...
General Big Game Jump to new posts
Re: Maine moose.lottery JDK 05/04/24
Gotcha. I read the not waiting part.
15 1,925 more...
Food, Cooking, and Game Preparation Jump to new posts
Re: Cheese on the bottom Boarmaster123 05/04/24
Good system.
8 927 more...
Long Range Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Any love for the .338 Lapua ? Dre 05/04/24
My buddy has a savage 338 Lapua. It came with the big tank like muzzle break. Surprised I could shoot that thing all day long. It's been a while.... like 5 years since we shot it, but if I remember correctly. It Kicked less than my 6.5.
Too bad he had a POS scope on it. He was pretty embarrassed about it and I haven't shot it since. But it felt like anything less than 400 yards was simply wasting ammo.
24 2,710 more...
Re: Why? 🤷‍♂️ Timbermaster 05/04/24
Have you seen the price of food? Some creative folks are looking for cheaper options.
9 1,025 more...
Re: A real bad ass. BladeRimfire 05/04/24
Felony grand theft is anything over $750 I believe in Florida. I'd hate to know I lost my right to own firearms over a dumb@$$ stunt as such. Not to mention a felony conviction can affect your job and career which provides for your family. The only time to pull a firearm in a conflict is to defend one's self in immediate danger when one's life is threatened. Other than that, keep it holstered.
7 1,553 more...
Re: Four dead in Ohio.... simonkenton7 05/04/24
"Gotta get down to it
Soldiers are shooting us down
Should have been done, long ago..."

Sounds like he is calling for violent reprisals against the soldiers. Funny, Neal didn't offer to lead the violent revolution, he just wanted to cheer it on from the sidelines. A Canadian, coming down to LA and giving advice to Americans.
7 1,238 more...
Re: Why? 🤷‍♂️ bluefish 05/04/24
This really got going in earnest after the McDonald’s hot coffee case from the 80s.
9 1,025 more...
Re: It's Okay That Meat Has Become Unafordable Irving_D 05/04/24
Let them eat cake, or cake flavored cardboard
140 11,282 more...
Re: What do you call someone who ... bluefish 05/04/24
A ‘fire resident liberal?
10 1,267 more...
Re: Q K22 05/04/24
45,515 4,061,976 more...
Re: Q K22 05/04/24
45,515 4,061,976 more...
Gringo Went Surfing in Mexico... simonkenton7 05/04/24
...along with 2 Australians

https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...ourists-went-missing-sources-2024-05-03/

Bodies found in Mexico where Australian, US tourists went missing
By Lizbeth Diaz
May 4, 20244:14 AM EDTUpdated 2 hours ago

MEXICO CITY, May 3 (Reuters) - Mexican authorities have located three bodies in the state of Baja California where one American and two Australian tourists were reported missing, the local prosecutor's office said in a statement late on Friday.

Australian brothers Callum, 33, and Jake Robinson, 30, and American Carter Rhoad, 30, were last seen on April 27, the Baja California state prosecutor's office previously announced. It referred to the missing American as Jack Carter Rhoad.
Forensic tests on the remains will be conducted by a state laboratory which will allow for positive identification of the bodies, the prosecutor's office said in its statement.

Investigators continue to search the rugged area where the bodies were found for additional evidence, the statement added.
The three men were on vacation surfing near the popular tourist town of Ensenada, about 90 minutes south of the U.S.-Mexico border.
On Thursday, state prosecutor Socorro Ibarra said that three people were being investigated in connection with the case. Her office noted on Friday that arrest warrants have been obtained for the crime of forced disappearance.

Tents were found in the area where the missing men were last seen, said Ibarra, adding that they were formally reported missing days after their actual disappearance.
A burnt white pickup truck was also found in the area, authorities said.
Baja California is one of Mexico's most violent states, although the Ensenada area is considered safer. The U.S. State Department advises Americans to reconsider travel to the state due to crime and kidnapping.

Asked about the discovery of the bodies, a U.S. State Department spokesperson said: "We are aware of those reports and are closely monitoring the situation."
A spokesperson for Australia's foreign ministry said their embassy in Mexico was working closely with Mexican authorities and the Australian Federal Police.
"The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade recognises this is a very distressing time for the family and is in regular contact with them to provide support."
53 5,505 more...
Page 520 of 593 1 2 518 519 520 521 522 592 593
AX24

537 members (1lessdog, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1234, 48 invisible), 2,300 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,107
Posts18,502,189
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.