24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Is faith without works dead…? Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
Alright....who's going to hell this time?

The Catholics?
73 4,140 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial las 04/19/24
lI don't care much about crazies anymore.
78 5,112 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female LeonHitchcox 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by horse1
I guess the one piece that's not there that I'd really like to see/hear is the verbal exchange prior to her being removed. The reason I say that is the 1st thing you hear from this gal when she's removed from the car is:

"What the F".

She might have been trying to be worriedly compliant, shook up, and not efficient in retrieving the information the officer requested. Or, she might've been a little brat.

The interaction w/the other motorist doesn't make it look like the officer is even-tempered and goes straight to "power-trip" at the drop of a hat.

Looks like South Whitley is a small town of 1700-1800 people. Family name aside (good or bad), if she's a good kid, everybody in town that size knows it. Business owners will invoke the, "We reserve the right to refuse service" deal and the only goods/services that will be available to him in town will be a public payphone.

The lack of audio was the choice of the cop who chose to not turn his body camera on.

The lack of audio and video at the start of the incident speaks volumes regarding his intent to be an arrogant azzhat.
387 27,101 more...
IC B2
Re: Its meme time Swamplord 04/19/24
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
78,225 14,642,306 more...
Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs granitestate1 04/19/24
What it really comes down to is the team with least amount of players missing from injury or playing with injuries, has the best chance of winning the cup.
20 1,121 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: Leupold Backcountry cross slot 1 inch rings Jesseb 04/19/24
I will take the backcountry cross slot rings. Pm incoming
3 385 more...
Re: Parking Lots Are Dangerous. Heym06 04/19/24
Backed in or pulled through is good, until the next guy pulls so close you can’t open the trunk, or canopy to load what you purchased. Back up cameras are a blessing.
45 3,279 more...
Re: 2024 Tom carrollco 04/19/24
Love the excellent photos, especially those iridescent feathers. Well done. My youngest son killed his first a few weeks ago using an old handed down Browning A-5 and a 1977 box call. He’s now hooked.
7 459 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial MontanaMarine 04/19/24
I'm guessing it's something to do with the war in Gaza.
78 5,112 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question Big Stick 04/19/24
Sweetheart,

"Justify" your being a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,in the manner which soothes you most...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again,you assuredly did not take the picture of the ring which consumes you,nor did you shoot the video you dangled to try and salve your Hurt Feelers. Hint.

It is anything but a "surprise",that besides being a CLUELESS Crying Kchunt,that you also just "happen" to be a Thieving Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Simply cite how many times a day you think about me and pardon my horning you up,as you fixate same. Hint.

How could a Whining CLUELESS Brokedick Kchunt such as yourself,even BEGIN to fhuqking fathom the magnitude? Suppositions are all you can "do",which is never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for trying though,as you espouse your Homoerotic Fantasies and feverishly fill out Hurt Feeler Reports.

Pardon my Posting here first,as you unleash your countless very WELL founded Insecurities. Hint.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
63 3,810 more...
IC B3
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! rong 04/19/24
Good thing ya'all are ok.
Sucks totaling a vehicle,but can be replaced.
other dude get some tickets?
49 3,369 more...
Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs JediWing19 04/19/24
Stars vs Rangers final. Due to both teams riding their hot goalies.
Stars win in 7.
20 1,121 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! MMM 04/19/24
Glad yall are ok sir that’s more than enough for one day!
49 3,369 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! rockinbbar 04/19/24
Glad you are both okay, if not a bit sore.

Hang in there.
49 3,369 more...
Re: Small Rifle Primers ? Just a Hunter 04/19/24
Glad some are finding LR primers. It is a rarity here.

Thanks for the advice from all.
13 1,389 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial MontanaMarine 04/19/24
The DM article said something about the dude threw some flyers around, before lighting up.

Maybe those flyers were his manifesto. We'll likely hear more about it.
78 5,112 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot Orion2000 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
... Amazon's prices aren't the lowest around.

Bingo! And NEVER sign up for Amazon's automatic reorders. I buy one flavor of Purina Dog Food from Amazon. Buy another flavor from Walmart. Originally ordered both flavors from Amazon until the one flavor nearly doubled. Crazy thing is the two fulfillment centers for our area are 5-10 minutes away from each other...
36 2,050 more...
Re: 338 bullets Xycod 04/19/24
Yes they’re swift a-frames. Some of the originals.

A-frames still available
Partitions still available
Winchester power points still available
10 1,185 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! TheLastLemming76 04/19/24
I’m glad that it wasn’t worse. Best wishes to both of you that you get back to 100% ASAP. I’ve heard it said that outside of expressway accidents getting t-boned by someone running a stop sign or flashing red light are the number one cause of fatalities in auto accidents.
49 3,369 more...
Re: Dickey Betts rejoins the Allman Brothers rong 04/19/24
Been an ABB fan for many years,have seen them many times,Dickey solo as well.
Met him once at his tour bus after the show and grabbed an autograph.
Last time I seen him in public he looked really bad.
Dude could play
44 2,951 more...
Re: WTS: Old Style LEE priming tool shell holders................. Mooseman684 04/19/24
E-mail sent Bob.
Rich
4 430 more...
Hunting Optics Jump to new posts
Re: NightForce SHV bsa1917hunter 04/19/24
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
The NF is way overkill for 100 yard shooting.

The beauty of those scopes is in the integrity of the mechanical repeatability & reliability to dial up for longe shooting & back to zero.

Plenty of scopes for half the price to do what the OP wants.

Horses for courses......................but spend the money if you so choose, the NF will work fine.

MM

I think he said he's 77, and has never owned a Nightforce scope. However, I agree with you, it's way "overkill" for his needs. Some guys make excuses for "needing" to buy expensive scopes for their rifles. I have a buddy that says he has to have Swarovski rifle scopes on his hunting rifles, at his age. That's on him, and everyone else that needs to make excuses like that. Warranted or not. I'm not the OP, but I could get by just fine with a cheap azzed Burris FFII 3-9x40, even in low light. However, if the OP wants to spend his money on a Nightforce he can. Even though, its strong points are dialing, which makes it more suitable for long range and returing back to zero. To each his own though.
61 9,044 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial RMiller2 04/19/24
But why?
78 5,112 more...
Re: 308 tikka question drop_point 04/19/24
I never claimed to have taken the picture of the ring, you clueless wretch. I was demonstrating your incompetence, you boob. Nor did I claim to be Erik Cortina. Linking to something isn't "stealing" it. Some concepts are above the grasp of a simpleton like yourself. I'll spell it out for you: stealing a photo means you've passed it on as your own. Please cite where I've done such? Hmmm you can't. All you can do is run your cock holster. Seems strange, every time I post, you feel you need to respond to ME. Hmmm, who is thinking about who here? You just can't have your little princess ego challenged on your one "safe space", the campfire. You're a laughingstock.
63 3,810 more...
Re: Filson Mackinaw cruiser Xycod 04/19/24
Ttt
6 1,440 more...
Page 548 of 596 1 2 546 547 548 549 550 595 596
AX24

116 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 16 invisible), 1,562 guests, and 938 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,719
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.