24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jackson_Handy 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Why not get rid of dud cops like the ones related to the incident?

Get rid of them for eternity.....what are you prepared to do?

What would you be prepared to do to defend one of the cops in these incidents?

Lying is very common with cops., but some go even further.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...so-how-bout-charles-askins-jr#Post248229

No. Kill'em all.

All police should be abolish and or executed. Free people should resist all police during any encounter.

Are you with me?
387 27,137 more...
Re: Peeling Potatoes BuckHaggard 04/19/24
I've never used anything but a paring knife to peel potatoes.
42 2,691 more...
Re: Peeling Potatoes 5sdad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Rant warning!

Peel on?

We ate jacket potatoes when I was a kid. Only because every potato isn't a grocery store perfect specimen, and Mom wasn't wasting anything. And I hated the damn dirt tasting things.

Pap used to tell of a fellow worker eating away from the others, everyday.
They finally figured out why. It was during the depression, the guy was eating
vegetable peels because he left the good food at home.

Today, unpeeled potatoes are the fad.
Everyone in the supply chain benefits, except the consumer paying for potato
peels. But he is tickled. The expensive place he goes does this special thing!šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He also loves his wedge salad.
You know the one? They bring you a bunch of salad fixins on a plate and let you do your own food prep. With a scrappy knife, fork only, can't use hand there, while wearing your best clothes. All for the low price of $25 for an otherwise basic salad.
The same one the Family Restaurants prepare for you for $8.

And let us not forget the smug satisfaction that comes with leaving an exorbitant tip at the expensive place!
42 2,691 more...
IC B2
Canada Jump to new posts
Re: The Federal Budget HughW 04/19/24
I love the Idiot in Charge statement of fairness to all generations.

He did the fairness on April 1 with the carbon tax and tax on alcohol.

His handlers must be economic illiteriates if they think this is fair burdening future generations with this level of debit. Interest payments now exceed the previous deliberately underfunded federal taxpayer transfer payments to Health Care and use 100% of the GST collected.

One thing for sure this mess is not one that can be blamed on the boomers. The young crowd voted this clown show in and now will have to pay the long term price.

Today's article highlighting the personal investment gap to the US. We are each getting poorer every day / month this coalition government stays in power

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/money/top...ng-then-it-made-things-worse/ar-AA1ni794
21 1,623 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female BuckHaggard 04/19/24
I didn't see a problem. Get out of the fu cking car.
387 27,137 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female steve4102 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Some random thoughts-

Her ass got protected and served!

If he worked for the IRS he could go after those organized crime syndicates, you know, like garage salers. And what about those girl scouts that sell cookies? You know they're skimming off the top. Get right on that. Justice is coming bitches!

He should add that video to his resume. Half the police forces in America would snatch an azzhole like him right up.
Way more than half
387 27,137 more...
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: FS: Nikon ProStaff 5 2.5-10x40 JPro 04/19/24
$170 shipped
14 1,554 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

What would you be prepared to do to defend one of the cops in these incidents?

Lying is very common with cops., but some go even further.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...so-how-bout-charles-askins-jr#Post248229
387 27,137 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
Re: Ticks cv540 04/19/24
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Have pulled about half a dozen off me so far. It doesn't seem to matter whether I use repellant or not.

Repellant such at DEET products on your skin and clothes?

Or permethrin on your clothes?

For years I used various Deet products on skin and clothes and would still get the occassional tick in spring turkey hunting or doibg yard work.

Started using permethrin on clothes and stopped seeing them. Not sure if it repels them or kills them or both but it works.

Also found it works great when sprayed on a shed door and shop window that used to get covered with box elder bugs and asian beetles. Find a bunch of them dead so it must kill them, suspect it does the same with ticks. (Cats dont seem to like it either.)

Reminds me I need to treat my working in yard clothes with permethrin.
11 960 more...
Hunting Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 80's Winchester Model 70s southtexas 04/19/24
not arguing, just curious: what is it about the current production rifles that you dislike?
43 9,602 more...
IC B3
Re: ā€˜Poisonedā€™ data could wreck AIs in wartime SupFoo 04/19/24
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
This is just more scary talk about AI.

No it's not.
17 700 more...
Re: Well! Yesterday was an adventure! SBTCO 04/19/24
Good to hear no one is injured and all are safe.....and as to the spelling? I take it as a challenge and look forward to reading your stories, unlike 12344 Mag.
He's just mean.
49 3,372 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Fireball2 04/19/24
Some random thoughts-

Her ass got protected and served!

If he worked for the IRS he could go after those organized crime syndicates, you know, like garage salers. And what about those girl scouts that sell cookies? You know they're skimming off the top. Get right on that. Justice is coming bitches!

He should add that video to his resume. Half the police forces in America would snatch an azzhole like him right up.
387 27,137 more...
Re: Over Reach and Control funshooter 04/19/24
Originally Posted by coyotewacker
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by BMT
It also may be fire code issues

Commercial stoves are designed to have commercial fans/ventilation.

And require commercial extinguishers

BMR

Ya
I know about the Regs.
I am what they call a Special Inspector and have been for 35 years now.

When I put my Wood Stove in my Bedroom I built up in Arizona I put 1 inch of Durarock behind the the stove on 2 walls that will have some kind of tile or rock attached to it.

I have a good friend up there that put the same brand of Commercial Stove in his home.

He came over to help me with a project and I showed him my room.
He freaked out and told me that he had never seen anyone put 1 inch of Concrete board behind a Wood Stove.
Then he told me that he retired as a Forest Fire Safety Guy.

I plan on doing the same thing behind this Stove in the kitchen I am building along with a fan vented Stove Hood.

Think you and I came out of the same mold !

When I built my house only had help when I rough framed it in I did all the other work myself ! Wood stove put 1" Durarock behind the stove then put stone also on the floor put cement board then slate....building inspector came and would not pass the work HE wanted a commercially made fireplace NOT one I built....there is nothing in the Township or State building Code at that time outer than you must do set backs according to the manufacture .....when the Township was given Court papers that they were being Sued Head of the Building Department showed up the next day and gave me outside my home a Final Inspection never looked at the work passed and a refund check for the permit....

I have a Miele 8 burner commercial stove, refrigerator, under the counter refrigerator and dishwasher I bought from a wholesale store used a friends restaurants name didn't have a problem but they would only deliver to my attached garage not into the house....got tired of buying the junk sold every where else....

I built my 299sq. ft bedroom in my front yard here in Commyfornia.
Code Enforcement was taking pictures thinking I was adding on to my home with no permit.
The bedroom would be standing tall some days and them laying out of site from the street other days.
Code enforcement was caught by my neighbor scratching their heads wondering where the addition went.

I made it Sectional like a kit.
Picket it up with an auto crane that I installed on my goose neck trailer and hauled the bedroom in 2 loads up to my place in Arizona.
It took me a total of 2 days to have it up and roofed in Arizona.

My wood Stove I built is to big for that small room and there was a learning curve on how big of a fire I needed.
It has a 1/2" thick plate for the top because that is what I had on hand. It Pops Great popcorn on it.
I also have a Funnel for the bottom with a 4" pipe running outside the room to clean the ashes.

I picket up the Stove and put it inside the room with the crane before I put the roof on.

I did all of this with no help from anyone.
The only help I may have got was my girl holding the end of a tape

The bedroom is now about 80% complete with knotty pine walls A/C Power , pressurized water (soon to have well water) , Large shower , Tank less Water Heater, Composting Toilet , Microwave , Coffee maker , Small Refrigerator/Freezer , Solar Power and a ceiling fan.

All the work was done by myself
No Code Enforcement and no BS Building Dept.
At the time I built it Arizona did not require Permits for any building up to 300 sq ft.
My Bedroom is 299 sq. ft, on the out side.

I have a 120 sq. ft room that I will add on another 180 sq. ft for my Kitchen keeping it at the 300 sq. ft or less range so that I can tell Code Enforcement to get off of my property.

I will have a Tile floor and have 1" Concrete Hardy Board and tile behind and around my Stove when I get everything all finished. That will be move than any Commercial cooking facility has for their fire protection.

As a Building Inspector my self I have had to deal with these Azz Clowns for over 35 years and I want nothing to do with them when I leave Commyfornia for good.
38 2,618 more...
Canada Jump to new posts
Quebec HughW 04/19/24
Maybe Trudeau in his bumbling is doing something right when Quebec is looking at separation again.

If Quebec leaves that would be a banner day for Canada Yes there would be a cost but the benefits to the rest of the country --- no more bilingualism, no more rape on transfer payments, no more laurentian elite

Personally I would not shed a tear. Pain would be worth the long term gain

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/andr%C3%A9-pratte-quebec-separatism-is-resurging-and-trudeau-isn-t-taking-the-threat-seriously/ar-AA1nijHJ
12 1,092 more...
Re: Anyone buy DJT? callnum 04/19/24
This penny stock is down 51% since the end of March.
190 16,455 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot Rock Chuck 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Son_of_the_Gael
Some things never change. One of them is that it always pays to compare prices.
Amazon makes shopping easy. I go there for info but often buy elsewhere. Amazon's prices aren't the lowest around.
36 2,051 more...
2024 Tom PWN 04/19/24
I took a nice tom this morning. 10 inch main and a small double beard.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
7 459 more...
Re: IDF strikes Iran jaguartx 04/19/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Gunchamp, Why are Israelis ā€œPricksā€ in your eyes?
Ill clarify. The current people in charge in Israel. Thats who Im referring to

This.

Think the Puppetmasters of Bill Gates, Obama, Killery, Epstein, Soros, Klaus Schwab, Hollywood, Jeff Bezos, Washington Post, CBS, NBC, CNN, Big Pharma, Jack Dorsey, Madonna, Taylor Swift, Mark Zuckerberg, Federal Reserve, NATO, DOJ, FBY, CYA, FDA, CDC, AMA, Blackrock, Vanguard, Fidelity, Tom Hanks, Vatican, Bank of England, King Charles, World Bank, United Nations, United States (before Trump).......

Want some more?

So is Netanyahu a Puppetmaster or Puppet?

How many times has the Mossad made an attempt on Trump and Melania?
65 5,605 more...

387 27,137 more...
Re: PERSPECTIVES REGARDING LEAD BANS 673 04/19/24
Notice the ones who yelp about lead bans are the ones who deserve the lead?
34 2,331 more...
Originally Posted by steve4102
Cool, then you will be turning in your resignation today, excellent, another thug with a badge off the streets.

Thanks

I'm not a cop you fĆ¹cking idiot.
387 27,137 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Strop10 04/19/24
Originally Posted by ldholton
YouTube is absolutely full of cop hating people. see lots of these videos where people won't roll the window down. tell the copy has no right to do blah blah blah.
they're not getting out of the car they're not producing ID. and 90% of the time these people would be on their way in just a few minutes if they just gave a little courtesy and cooperation.

so many people are their own worst enemies.
these youngsters watch these YouTube videos and see others doing this. so many of these videos are Cherry picked and edited. these kids are clueless.
if you have a problem with something body and authority doing their job raise the question in court later not alongside the road in your car. not the time or place...

He asked for ID and she was getting it.

387 27,137 more...
Originally Posted by ldholton
if you have a problem with something body and authority doing their job raise the question in court later not alongside the road in your car. not the time or place...

I disagree. People need to speak truth to power. If more cops were getting beat down and smoked, we would have less problems in this country.

Fight back. Don't comply. Put these pigs in their place.
387 27,137 more...
Turkey Hunting Jump to new posts
2024 Tom PWN 04/19/24
Got it done this morning.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
11 781 more...
Page 571 of 596 1 2 569 570 571 572 573 595 596
AX24

56 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 11 invisible), 1,658 guests, and 757 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.