24hourcampfire.com
24hourcampfire.com
-->
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Hunter's Campfire Jump to new posts
Re: Insect pest control: Do you live in the South? RicG 04/19/24
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
If you spray it in your house, you will breathe it in, and you will get sick.
Some things are worse than cockroaches.

Perhaps it would be advisable to not make comments on subjects where your knowledge is obviously lacking.
43 3,508 more...
Hunting Trucks and Four-Wheel Drives Jump to new posts
Re: 7.3 Gas - How they holding up? Angus55 04/19/24
Well, I have read several Ford sites and can’t get a definitive answer on octane on 7.3, but it is only a 430 HP motor, my 6.4 is 473 HP, which may be why it’s 91 to 93 octane, I know when I test drove the Fords they had plenty of pep. My Dodge 6.4 gets 17 mpg , but it only weighs 63 hundred pounds in a Grand Wagoneer, decided I had enough trucks.
31 5,166 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jim_Conrad 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Karens like Strop and Steevie hate to get out Karened by the cops.

Are you le?

No.

I am just not a bitch.
387 27,269 more...
IC B2
Free Classifieds Jump to new posts
Re: f/s barska 3-7x20 scope foxhunterbubba 04/19/24
20.00 tyd
1 189 more...
Re: Beretta 686 over/unders NDHuntr 04/19/24
Bump for a nice pair of shotguns.
14 1,907 more...
Custom Rifles & Wildcats Jump to new posts
Re: 444 Rimless from 30-06? GaryLL1959 04/19/24
Yep. Rimless 444 is a thing. Built one on a Mauser probably 15 (or more?) years back, after talking Ken Howell. Basically used full length, 30-06 "basic" brass, not sure if it's still available anywhere.
Used it on a bunch of whitetails, more than a few hogs and 1 300 pound black bear, and found it to kill as well as any.
Headspaced on the case mouth, so case length is pretty critical. Haven't loaded for or shot it in probably 8 years, but it was a thumper with 300 grain XTP's, the discontinued 250 partition, or hardcast. And with 180's over either IMR 4198 or Reloder 7 (don't remeber which, have to dig up my notes!), it would talk trash to a 300 WinMag as far as velocity goes, in the neighborhood of 3000 fps. Pure hell on groundhogs, lol.
Need to dig it out of the safe and give it a workout.
10 1,103 more...
Re: Gunwerks ClymR Rifle with Scope 7mm PRC New Condition NDHuntr 04/19/24
Tag
4 793 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial reivertom 04/19/24
I just hope Trump's security is trustworthy. There's a bunch more crazies where that guy came from.
78 5,126 more...
Re: Crispy AF outside Trump trial antelope_sniper 04/19/24
Originally Posted by GeoW
Says he's a ‘Conspiracy theorist’ from Florida... Think he's one of ours?

Was he an optomologist?
78 5,126 more...
Re: Ukraine’s “Counter-Offensive” Major Belly Flop Fubarski 04/19/24
cuckraine troops are swimmin across the Dnieper ta surrender ta Russia.
5,675 454,500 more...
IC B3
Re: Is faith without works dead…? Rock Chuck 04/19/24
What many people miss is that James was written to SAVED CHRISTIANS, plus, they're Jews. They already had the saving faith. James is telling them what to do with it. He isn't saying they have to have works to be saved. He's saying that now that they're saved, they need to have works for the Lord or they'll wither away. Jesus wants us to do something with our salvation.
73 4,153 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot rockinbbar 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I was comparing apples to apples. This ruler is about the same but it's a different brand. The Amazon & HD prices I compared were exactly the same item, Empire brand, made in India.

Gotcha, yeah, I'm particular to detail when I shop there too.

Mostly I use them to avoid driving over 50 miles round trip to town, when it can be delivered to my parcel box in a day or two.
36 2,052 more...
Re: Is it Friday? and is there music? earlybrd 04/19/24
81 3,052 more...
Re: Is faith without works dead…? hotsoup 04/19/24
I’m with duke61
73 4,153 more...
Handguns Jump to new posts
Re: Need help & suggestions on a S&W revolver. HeavyLoad 04/19/24
22 2,522 more...
Gunsmithing Jump to new posts
Re: Recommendations for a 1" thick recoil pad? EdM 04/19/24
9 1,272 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jackson_Handy 04/19/24
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by shootem
Rotten mf doesn’t need out of law enforcement. He needs to be out of the gene pool. Covers all bases. Righteous anger is appropriate.

Go be righteous then. You know where to find him. What are you waiting for?

All this talk and no action...

Someday your ticket will probably get punched. Not by a gang banger with a .45, but by an 18 year old girl with a camera phone and a YouTube account.

Hey I'm just hoping someone steps up and gives that dirty cop what he's got coming. Is that not ok? I thought we all wanted him assaulted and/or dead?....right?

I have no idea why an 18yr old girl with a youtube account would punch my ticket. I don't interact with 18yr old females.

You could be interacting with her boyfriend or father when she has the camera rolling.

As for the cop in the video, this video lead to his firing for "safety concerns", well, elected officials concerned for their own safety after receiving death threats. Regardless, this video punched his ticket.

I have no idea how I come into your strange hypothetical scenario. But ok.

Shouldn't this cop get what he really has coming to him though?
387 27,269 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: Small Rifle Primers ? centershot 04/19/24
Have not tried them in .308 but have in 6.5CM. Shoot to the same poi with the same load for me. Do use Mag primers though. I had problems with std primers piercing where the mag primers were fine all else being equal.
13 1,403 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female Jackson_Handy 04/19/24
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Rotten mf doesn’t need out of law enforcement. He needs to be out of the gene pool. Covers all bases. Righteous anger is appropriate.

Someday your ticket will probably get punched. Not by a gang banger with a .45, but by an 18 year old girl with a camera phone and a YouTube account.

Hey I'm just hoping someone steps up and gives that dirty cop what he's got coming. Is that not ok? I thought we all wanted him assaulted and/or dead?....right?

I have no idea why an 18yr old girl with a youtube account would punch my ticket. I don't interact with 18yr old females.

More likely ta be a 18 yo male.

I don't interact with 18yr old males either.

I'm agreeing with everyone. Cop should be assaulted and/or killed. Right?
387 27,269 more...
Re: Rough on credit cards! Fubarski 04/19/24
Originally Posted by las
In Fiji, our travel companion came up missing her two credit cards. Extensive search of Apt, all our bags, etc. Walked a couple routes, checked with businesses, etc. Cancelled cards next morning. Two hours later our guided tour from day before called - found her cards in the vanwhen getting ready for that day.

Got back to LA yesterday, wife had message someone in Minnesota had used her card at target for $350. Cancelled it.

Would have been better had our phone carrier been competent and actually configured our phones to work overseas as they said they had, and we could have been notified in time for the charge not to have gone through. (Second attempt was shorted...). But we aren't out anything, except a week's wait for her new card.

Oh, my - how we have fugged ourselves with technology!

You obviously don't remember the days of traveler's checks.
8 1,208 more...
Re: Amazon vs Home Depot Rock Chuck 04/19/24
I was comparing apples to apples. This ruler is about the same but it's a different brand. The Amazon & HD prices I compared were exactly the same item, Empire brand, made in India.
36 2,052 more...
Re: Schmidt Bender Scope, Leupold Spotting Scope hunthard 04/19/24
S&B SPF

Leupold available
18 2,068 more...
Big Game Rifles Jump to new posts
Re: 308 tikka question centershot 04/19/24
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Jesus cant you [bleep] keep your bullshit bickering whining and way off target bullshit in the campfire room and leave the rest of the forums for useful stuff? 39 replies 8 useful 31 bullshit .

Every time Betty Sue sees a post she doesn’t like, she will keep copy-pasting the same crap. Sorry, but the only way you won’t see her responding is for her to get a life or she gets banned.

I use the ignore function.
63 3,823 more...
Re: Really Interesting Person reivertom 04/19/24
I thought I hated Commies!
14 1,358 more...
Re: Cop roughs up an 18 year old female antelope_sniper 04/19/24

You could be interacting with her boyfriend or father when she has the camera rolling.

As for the cop in the video, this video lead to his firing for "safety concerns", well, elected officials concerned for their own safety after receiving death threats. Regardless, this video punched his ticket.
387 27,269 more...
Page 576 of 587 1 2 574 575 576 577 578 586 587
AX24

564 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 66 invisible), 2,486 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,444
Posts18,470,916
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.