30Herrett: Enjoy your trip.
My two favorite "places" to take photos from are "Artists Point" on the rim of the grand canyon of the Yellowstone and from "The Brink of The Falls" near there.
If the air is clear (not smokey like it is now!) then a hike up Mt. Washburn is great for viewing and photography.
Fishing has changed SO much of recent that I hesitate to give any of my old timey advice on places I have fished for many decades.
I just loaned all my Yellowstone maps to two Italians who stayed with us for two days and are now IN Yellowstone Park.
But find a "U" shaped metal fishing lure - colored bronze/yellow with red dots and cast it from the rocky shore of Yellowstone Lake.
My favorite Old timey spot for this type fishing was the last (or first depending on which direction you are going) place you can park and walk to Yellowstone Lake from the road that heads east to Cody, Wyoming.
Cast out far and try different depths of sinking before the retrieve.
The Yellowstone Cutthroats used to be easy to catch from this set of rocky points.
The Lake Trout that were illegally introduced into the lake now eat the Cutthroats so they are a little harder to find/catch.
Be sure and take a LONG day (get up EARLY!) and head on down to Cody, Wyoming and do the museums and Trail Town there - then do the evening rodeo there in Cody (it performs every day of the long summer).
Bring lots of cameras and patience and enjoy.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy