Normally, I'd just dismiss this as another thug footballer being urban, but a look at the just released video shows me something else. For those of you who have missed it, FSU QB De'Anre Johnson got dismissed from the football team after a video showing him striking a woman in a bar became public. I watched the longer clip of the survellience video that shows this young woman push past Johnson to get to the bar, and in turn, Johnson tries to worm his way back. The obviously intoxicated chick then knees him in the crotch and punches him, and he retaliates by punching her back and walks off.

I think the dude is getting done wrong. I have no love for FSU, Thugs, or footballers that think they own the world, but he didn't start anything and he finished it the way they do in "urban" culture. None of this is right, but I have a message to young women:

You have been led to believe that we are a gender neutral society. The feminists have convinced you that you no longer have to act like ladies, so you don't. Don't expect to be treated like ladies, because you no longer are ladies. You want to start fights in bars? You want to drink until you drop and cuss like sailors? Then this is what you will get.

Advise to my daughter: Bars have bouncers to take care of unruley thugs. Get the bouncer to take care of things. Don't knee some dude in the crotch unless he is attacking you or starting trouble. Trying to get to the bar for a drink is not a reason to punch somebody. If you act like a drunk biotch, you will get treated as such.

If you get in this situation, don't raise your fist up, just call over the bartender and have them take care of it or call a bouncer.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo