If you are going to start a fight, then you better be prepared to finish it. Trouble is, you better know who you are picking a fight with.

What if this dude had been a complete pyscho and whipped out a knife and stabbed her? He would be wrong and convicted, but she would be dead. What if he hit her harder and scattered her teeth like chicklettes? He'd be wrong and convicted, and she'd have a lifetime of complications putting her mouth back together. What if the next dude is gangbanger and waits for her and her friends and does a drive by in the parking lot at closing time? He's still be wrong and she'd still be dead. You can be right but still be injured, deformed, or dead. There is no comfort lying in the morgue morally right.

I pointed this out to my young adult daughter last night. Her initial reaction on the video was typical "that was disgusting". Upon thorogh review, I impressed upon her that everyone she meets in bars -or in the real world for that matter- may not be well adjusted, college educated professionals with her values. They could be wacko scum. What did she learn at Frontsight about situational awareness and avoiding bad situations? That struck home. Better for the concept to strike home than to get into a Donnybrook with a man at bar.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo