try the perfect hikers, I have owned 2 pairs. The problem for me is the heels are too wide so if you are using EE you must have REALLY wide feet. The first pair I used on a 50 mile week long back packing trip and also on a couple hunting trips. ended up returning them because I didn't think I could live with the loose heels.

several years went by and I tried several other boots. none were as good as the perfect hikers even with the looser heels. These newer boots seem to run more true to size an 11 fits me now whereas a 10 was their sizing before. The heels also feel a little tighter. I used them for months as a work boot. if they fall apart that quickly your doing something wrong.

on edit, I just looked at those boots, IMO the design of them sucks. they use a compressible EVA midsole which will be terrible carrying loads with a heavy backpack. your simply not going to get the foot support. They basically put a tennis shoe bottom on them. That looks like the same sole as they put on some more tenny runner miendls I bought a while back. The sole lugs ended up ripping on mine. which allowed water ingress. just buy the perfekts like I said and be done.

Last edited by cumminscowboy; 07/08/15.