Lots of good suggestions here talus.

I'll agree with the one comment I saw regarding Vasque. I have this pair:

http://www.vasque.com/USD/product/mens-footwear/backpacking/sundowner-gtx-burgundy-07142#pdpTabs2

which I actually got on a "whim" as it was a uniform item for an agency I worked for. I, too, have extra wide feet, maybe from mostly running around in very loose sandals or bare feet for a good portion of my 60 years (I still do to this day). These boots have held up way better than I expected, no serious backpacking trips, but lots of hunting in them. I had a late Coues tag in 6b/8 south of Flagstaff last winter and they served me well in 6-8" of snow and temps down to 8 above. I don't particularly like the glue on sole, but they've held up for my purposes (hunting in varied terrain from low desert (Colorado River area, ponderosas, P-J's, rimrock, WA scabrock, etc). They're not nylon, but they are still available as I saw a pair at a local shoe shop.

As you're interested in a higher top nylon type maybe the ones the other person suggested would work:

http://www.vasque.com/USD/product/mens-footwear/hiking/breeze-2.0-gtx-bungee-pesto-07484

There's quite a few more on their website too.

Just an option as I said, I know what it's like to have a peasant's wide feet. The Vasques seem to fit mine, I even had a pair of more serious heavy backpacking/light mountaineering boots from them back in the 70's. Used them in the Olympics, Mt Rainer (summitted 40 years ago last month!) and the Sierras. Those lasted for years as they were re-soleable.

I follow this backpack hunting forum occasionally and have noticed some advice for other equipment that might help your situation too. Have you tried looking at some mountaineering/backpacking specialty shops? Is there maybe an REI near you? Sometimes a "backpacking" item might fit our "hunting" needs.

Good luck with the boot search and have fun this hunting season.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?