Originally Posted by mtmuley
What do you want to bet as Vortex gets more popular that their warranty will be badly needed? Most of the big Vortex fans I run into are of the younger generation. mtmuley

You make a VERY big point about newer users being younger. And I agree younger equals dumber! wink

But that is where Vortex has done their marketing job very well. Durable goods, by definition, last! No point in trying to pimp something durable to someone that already has that item covered. Sell it to the kids with themes like "EXTREME!" and all the other advantages, you know, the real ones.

Easy, right? Those kids are like taking candy from a child... literally... but they have another edge to their sword and the folks at Vortex must know the internet can kill in the blink of an eye.

The customer service at Vortex has proven they intended to be here for the long haul and has made everything else possible.

The return numbers at Vortex would surprise most of the more acerbic posters here as they simply do not fail as often as described. The average user is not really expecting more than what my great uncles got from iron sights on smooth bores back in the '40s.

But the demanding ones realize the price points dictate what you can expect for toughness...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.