I found a Swedish Mauser stampings website:

https://www.google.com/search?q=swedish+crown+on+mauser+rifles&rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS512US512&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CC8Q7AlqFQoTCLWTzbnm_cYCFUlYPgoduKgKYQ&biw=1024&bih=395#imgdii=mfiv1xO0_DzYpM%3A%3Bmfiv1xO0_DzYpM%3A%3BLjnGwPDQxXLcWM%3A&imgrc=mfiv1xO0_DzYpM%3A

Don't know if it will open for you. There is one photo of the Swedish King Gustaf crown and it is stamped Erfurt'.

A also found evidence of armory's all over the place that produced the M98.

The crown on the receiver of this rifle is VERY compelling. I found a lot of information about that crown. There are three variations identifying manufacturers. Apparently no-one except the Swedes stamped the crown.

It may be tough for some to swallow but the preponderance of the evidence is pointing convincingly that this receiver is indeed Swedish King Gustaf manufactured in the Erfurt Armory, Germany.

Of course an alternative could be that we are being tricked but I don't want to go there and I really do not see any motive.

We are probably all spinning our wheels without being able to hold the rifle and examine it, its stampings, serial number and parts numbers.