TRH,

I've shot, worked with and seen bullpups used.... Maybe not as much as you as it has only been a few hundred thousand rounds..... They are built for people that don't shoot. When the goal is hitting a target as fast as possible, generally from unusual and awkward positions- bullpups suck.

I've shot, worked with, trained with and trained Israelis. There is a lot of redeeming qualities that they possess...... Skill at arms is not among them. Overall they are a conscript military. They have a few units that are better, yet like everyone else besides America they lack the resources, institutional knowledge and culture of guns. This can not be overstated. There are US Reserve and National Guard units that are better trained, funded and prepared than Israel's very best.

I do not mean that as a slight, I mean it as ground truth and why what they use should have absolutely no bearing on anyone's weapon choice.

Having said that, again- EVERY SINGLE "special" unit in countries that issue bullpups use an M4 derivative weapon. Read that again. Every single Israeli unit that has a choice uses an M4 based gun.

You can take to the bank that the best shooters and killers on planet earth reside in the United States. They all shoot M4 derivatives. Where I come from that's called a clue.