Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
http://jasonkelly.com/resources/strategies/

Check out this 3% Signal strategy that uses a single small cap ETF (IJR) and a bond fund. His book is fascinating and makes alot of sense to me.

Just got this email from Jason with a pretty good offer . . .

Final week before rebalance

I've written to you about this before, so I'll keep it short.

Stocks are falling, as I wanted them to do before the quarterly signal this coming Sunday. More than a month ago, I told you this is what I wanted. I got it.

This is the last week to join The Kelly Letter ahead of the best signal we've had in many quarters. It's a fantastic moment to start your own 3% Signal plan, or convert whatever is currently failing you in the market to this plan that works. So many recent converts to it are overjoyed at the new lack of investing stress in their lives, and looking forward to this Sunday's signal. Lower prices power the plan, and we have them now.

I want you to join the letter and start your own plan. If you do, you'll gain immediate access to the new "3Sig Quick Start" guide, which will get you going right away even if you don't yet have a copy of the book, "The 3% Signal."

Don't miss this moment! Please subscribe at:

http://jasonkelly.com/letter/

Subscribe now and I'll send you last Sunday's Kelly Letter introducing a new Dow 2 system for the non-signal portion of the letter. You'll also receive the site password, which will get you immediate access to the 3Sig Quick Start guide and the Kelly Letter archive, with recent issues right on top for easy browsing and with the most current three summarized on the top page for you.

Join me to stay ahead of the market, while also staying calm. No other plan comes close to 3Sig for reliable performance with no stress from indecision.

Yours truly,

Jason Kelly

Jason Kelly & Co.
Plaza Kei 101
Wakamatsu-cho 615-6
Sano, Tochigi 327-0846
Japan

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee