4th,

Ordered another Illuminati yesterday,for a K-Hornet/35V-Max Rut Knocker(form loads...as I save the 32 version of same,for Formed cases). Nice that the windshield alone,reliably grants more "up" than a 1" Reupold coughs up on it's erector,after zero.

I reckon it'll reap a minimum of 30 Mils remaining on the erector,with a 150yd zero and that'll allow the 900yd line all in. Pard had one my Annie 54's out to the 725yd line the other day and set the MQ hook on himself.

Have a SAAMI 223 Montucky with a used up spout getting rebarreled currently and it'll be a contour duped 1-8" Bart' nipped at 18.5" and chambered no-turn 6-45 and slated expressly to 105's. Thinkin' it'll wear an Illuminati too and will be a Wicked Slippery Sleeper of the highest magnitude.

Hope to have it back for Rutdom,but my barrel guy was on vacation and won't have the spout shipped out until net week. Generally only have to wait a day or two on a build,but the Mail do linger at this time of year.

Be nice to break it in on a Booner....................

'down,

I've prolly seen a Reupold 6x42 or two................(grin)

Shefire,

Always a hoot,when you flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend,wrapped soundly within your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery.

I don't feel compelled to apologize for owning more glass than you could begin to fathom..but "luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend remain priced so you can afford to "contribute" too.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'goat,

My favorite part is a Whining Kchunt being two-blocked,with getting a gawddamned scope in the fhuqking Mail.

No need to reiterate all the fhuqking things you can't do. Who chews your food for you? PLEASE tell yourself,there isn't any MIL/MIL glass Down Under.

Laughing!

Wow +P+......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."