'oz,

Don't "forget"...you were gonna "tell" me about 6x42's and 3-9X's,you Clueless Dumbfhuqk.

Perhaps skip all things germane once again and go right to Whining instead. It ain't like you've got another move. Hint.

Bless your heart.

P.S. and by the way,actually shooting do illuminate more than a few thangs and it's never been tough to cypher who do and who don't. Pun be intended(Google it).

[Linked Image]

Don't let the cat get your tongue or the couch your kchunt..............

Shefire,

You Turd Polishing Clueless Fhuqk...you'd need a co-signer for the scope caps alone.

My weakness is BSA glass and Mossbergs.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...........

'eyes,

If you could only begin to fathom the Touchetitude of your incredible Dumbfhuqkery.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'...............

'line,

They'll make for better pixels,when wearing Illuminati's and leanin' against dead Bucks.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Reupold's attempt at variable illumination ain't horrid,but the repeatability of the erector is horrid,as is the latitude,when weighed objectively in accordance to The Illuminati.

How's the Tommy stocked CZ treating you?

Please realize how mean it is,to be crushing Fantasy with Facts,as these Drooling Dumbfhuqks only have Fantasy to "wield".

Take that away and they've got nothing...as the Stupid Fhuqkers are reliably stumped with Mail.

Wow +P+!...........

260Gal,

You musta "forgot" about Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again...you sappy Whining Lying Piece Of Schit Fhuqk.

Lookin' forward to your next Whine and a fresh batch of Excuses.

Laughing!............

'fee,

All my schit is Safe Queens.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."