Originally Posted by Big Stick
'Sky,
No schit..."peace"?!? You Poor poor STUPID Fhuqk.
Wow.
Laughing!
Use as much of your Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to find me "mistaken" and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your incredible Stupidity.
Bless your heart.....................

Big Stick/Boxer/Larry, you are a real piece of work, once again spreading true hate and discontent. I'll play your game just this once. It’s been fun stroking you and toying with you but it has become tiring. Anybody who is not you or one of your sycophants or one who is unwilling to challenge you in any way is, in your mind, a do-nothing, know-nothing, worthless human being. According to you, they/we are all people who don’t shoot, don’t get out and hunt and aren’t real outdoorsman. To use your phrase, it’s easy to see them that do. The problem is, you’re wrong. It’s easy to see them that tell you that they do and what they do. The problem for your analysis is that most have been brought up to not be braggadocios. Most like to come here and participate in grown-up conversation to both share and learn without providing their outdoor or shooting resume.

One of the biggest problems with you is that you stifle so much discussion and input. You keep so many people from asking questions out of fear that Larry and his posse will make fun of them and belittle them for asking questions to which they don’t know the answer. You are one of the worst kinds of human beings. You are a bully. I don’t come online and brag about what I do or did and therefore you think you know me. You think you know that I’ve never been there, done that; so, to you, I sit on my couch, licking windows and living vicariously through you. Yep, it’s easy to see them that do. I have some questions for you:

How many times have you been in a combat zone? Zero. How many times have you been in a foreign county on behalf of your country? Zero. How many hours have you spent walking through the desert in full combat gear, IBA, ACH, ruck with 80 pounds of gear, and out of water and still driving on? Zero. Have you spent weeks in 110 degree plus heart, without showering and still affectively done your job? No. Can you tear down and reassemble an M2 50 cal, a MK19, an M9, an M11, a 249, a 240 (B&C), a 203, a 320, an M60, an M16, an M4, a 25MM main gun while blindfolded? No. How about not blindfolded? No. How many people have you instructed and trained on the use of the above? Zero. How many times have you successfully disarmed/neutralized UXO or booby traps? Zero. How many enemies of this country have tried to kill you and your buddies? Zero. Have you attained combatives level 3 and been instructor certified in such? No. Have you received a Hotel (H) designator from both the U.S. Army Armor School and the U.S. Army Infantry School? No. Have you put in excess of over 100,000 rounds down range in any given year? No. Have you hiked through the mountains for 7 to 14 days at a time, for multiple years, living off of solely what is in your pack? No. You drive your cute truck every where. I could go on and on; but, that’s enough. You get my point.

I know dozens of young kids who make you look like the worthless blowhard you are and who have seen things and done things beyond your comprehension; young kids with whom you could only hope to emulate on your best day and their worse. Yet we get the privilege of reading your musings knowing you are sitting behind a computer screen patting yourself on the back and giggling to yourself while bullying others and giving yourself some sort of false sense of self-worth.

If for some reason I took you hunting in the mountains with me, you couldn’t keep up on your best day and my worse. Holy crap would I love the opportunity to prove that. I feel sorry for you because you don’t know how much you don’t know about me and others. If you and I were face to face and you mouthed off like you do on this forum, you would be wearing your ass for a hat. That probably applies to multiple people you verbally assault. You have the safety of miles of distance and electronic communication and for that you should feel very lucky.

I’ll even admit and have admitted that you do know about some of the topics on which you speak. The problem is, so do others. Hell, most stuff you discuss my father told me many years ago. I will and do give you credit when due; but, you are not the source of all of this information. You invented none of this. Let’s use you and me as examples. Almost without exception, I have used almost every rifle, scope, camera, fly rod, etc., etc. which you have discussed in your musings. You can’t even come close to having used what I have. You can’t even come close to having seen what I have seen and done what I have done. If you knew half as much as I do then you would know twice as much as you actually do. Yet, to you, I am the window licker. It will be interesting to watch your smart ass reply to this with your “Laffin” and your “grins” and your “+P” while you and your minions giggle, like the school yard bully and his followers, all the while completely unaware that probably 99% of the members on this forum will just be shaking their heads at you as always. You are a pathetic human being who deserves and has both my sympathy and my utter disdain.

My apologies to all for the long post and the bragging contained therein. It is my intent to never brag again and to continue to allow Big Stick/Boxer/Larry continue on his holier than thou and demeaning ways.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 10/13/15.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ