Update:

So I was able to take a decent bull caribou at 250 yards and 2 days later take a little freezer filler moose at 300 yards with this setup. Worked as good or better than my 308 win. smile

Caribou:
[Linked Image]

Moose:
[Linked Image]

I will say I am impressed with the 210 Sirocco though. As I walked up on my moose after dropping it at 300 yards it jumped up at 7 yards from it and I put one between its eyes and found the bullet deep in the neck meat after going through both sides of the skull at nearly muzzle velocity of 2780+ fps.

Retained 184 grains which isn't bad even what all it went through and how deep into the neck meat it finally stopped and drop the bull in its tracks as even a small bull looks bit at 7 yards and not impressed with the first shot that knocked him down. wink

210 Scirocco recovered from the moose neck meat after going through the skull and a lot of neck meat:
[Linked Image]

A couple weeks ago I finally got around to playing with some 250 Swift A-frames and some RL-17. A modest helping of RL-17 got me just over an inch several times and to clock at 2475 fps out of the 21" barrel. Should work well backing up my wife on her hike in spring bear Kodiak bear tag. She'll be using her Kimber Montana 308 win so the 250s at nearly 2500 fps should be good at cleaning stuff up in the rare event the 180 or 200 grainers from her gun won't get it done.

Overall I really like the setup and the VX-6 2-12 is a great scope and glad I picked it up. No regrets there at all.

Just thought I would give a bit of an update....and I did swap the talleys around to take advantage of the scopes generous eye relief. wink