Back from range round #2.

Couldn't get the 225 Accubond to group any tighter than 1.5" (which would likely work given my hunting ranges) but at 61 grains it was cooking at 2635 fps from my 21" barrel. 61.5 showed flattish primers and another 30 FPS at 2665 so didn't go up any higher. Likely tweaking with seating could improve this:
[Linked Image]

Picking right where I left off from the first time at the range, 62 grains with the 210 scirocco was inside an inch with an average speed of 2745 fps.
[Linked Image]

Stepping up to 62.5 grains had my 1st and 3rd shot into nearly the same hole with the 2nd one being slightly higher and cruising at 2760 fps average.
[Linked Image]

Did shoot all the way up to 63.5 with the 210s and actually 63 and 63.5 both got within 5 fps of each other at 2791 and 2796 averages. Given such little speed increases I would think I am near the max with this powder velocity wise in my shorty 21" barrel. Someone running a 24" barrel may be able to better make use of the extra powder. I did see some primer flattening at 63.5 so be sure to work up.

All in all I was hoping to get 2600 from the 225s and 2700 from the 210s in the short 21" barrel so this extra speed is a pleasant surprise though I would trade some speed for better accuracy with the 225s.

Certainly more tweaking and work to do to verify the loads but an encouraging start and certainly workable hunting wise given the nominal ranges I hunt.

*All loads are for my rifle only, please start much lower (like I did) and work up from there.......:)