Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Ringman, that's me and Jewell I suspect. One of my two simply had creep you could SEE much less feel, and it just could not be adjusted out via screw or springs. The other one was better but I could still feel it moving before the seat released. Drove me batty. My favorite hunting trigger is the Kimber set real light, and the Timney CE is comparably clean and crisp...

HiredGun, I'll ask them about that. How fast does say an EDGE toast the throat? 1000 rounds? Have you had good luck setting back and re-chambering?

This is gonna be fun. I really enjoyed building the .223AI and 7 WSM, once I got the tooling all made and sorted out.

Sounds like I better try me some 195 Bergers in the WSM in the meantime. smile

Thanks a bunch, guys. And Merry Christmas.
Good grief,if and when you ever shoot the throat and barrel out,just re-barrel. Rifle barrel companies make barrels everyday.

True, but a 338 Lapua, Edge, or Rum al have very close case capacity and if the barrel is not over heated will give excellent barrel life. My gunsmith checked the throat in mine after 500 or so rounds and he thought it still looked brand new. But I donot over heat the barrel when shooting.

With a good brake recoil is nothing.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first