Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There was a 900lb guy (literally) in Mexico who just died from drinking too many energy drinks. They cooked his heart. I don't recommend them although it's possible that weighing 900 could have some minor affect, too.

When I worked at the University of Washington Hospital after getting out of the Army.. they brought in a guy from Bainbridge Island that weighed 1200 lbs...

I was one of the people they called upon ( you could decline tho) to move this guy from the ER to ICU on the 5th floor...couldn't believe a human body could get that big... also wondered how his heart and circulatory system even kept him alive...

talk about a crap diet...

they took his weight down to 600 lbs before he was released...

the guy hadn't been out of his house in 2 years...the Fire Dept Paramedics had to cut out the wall, as he had collapsed in the bathroom... cut the wall out with a chain saw...

his wife was 5 ft and a 100 lbs... and pregnant...

the big two jokes around the hospital, was 'is it his'? and that was followed by trying to figure out the logistics if it was...

Medical Maintenance has to figure out constructing a bed to hold him while he was on the ambulance and ferry over from Bainbridge Island.... heard that it involved a quick trip to the auto parts store and purchasing some shock absorbers for a VW Bug..

guess his diet should have involved some Apple Cider Vinegar...

addendum:

just looked up that 900 lb guy.... Manuel Uribe...died in 2014...

the wiki article said he got up to 1350 lbs....

was going to post a pic... but decided it was probably a little too gross for some..