Originally Posted by Fotis
Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by Canazes9
I have never had an issue with Accubonds Partitions A frames and hornadies . I love the TSX's but pictures like that really concern me.

What concerns me is that you can't see how silly this "comparison" is.

What in the world is launching a 120grn TTSX @ 2750fps?
David

It does not matter what the initial velocity is. The point is that these 3 impacted at 2000 fps regardless if they were launched at 2700 fps or 3700 fps.

Seriously?

Are seriously saying that initial velocity has no bearing on the terminal velocity at 300yds?

Davis

DUDE!!!!!! How obtuse are you??? Screw initial velocity. Deal with the fact that the aforementioned bullet struck at 2000 plus velocity and did crappy! We are examining what that bullet did at 2000 fps striking velocity. That is it. I do not care if it was launched at 4000 fps and connected at 2000 yards or 2700 and connected at 300 yards.

Dude

You're the retard that posted the 300 yard expansion test. If that's not what it is, then post it w/ a correct caption. As I stated w/ my first post - it ain't news to anybody that TTSX's typically don't expand well at 2000fps and below. Pretending that's the expected expansion of a 120TTSX at 300yds is misleading at best.

David