Originally Posted by Fotis
No this is not what this is about.

Everyone knows that at some point or another every bullet will act in a substandard manner. That said Barnes have a tendency to repeat this more often, specifically when it comes to expansion.

I posted the picture and the issue, with the morbidly obtuse, became initial velocity and what cartridge launched this bullet that it landed at 300 yards with 2k fps. Who gives a flying squirrel? Maybe a 7mm TCU or whatever.

Point being is that at 2k the bullet did this compared to the other 2.

Or let's just say theoretically they did this at 400 instead of 300, would this make them more suitable?

If one is happy with it great. Shoot it hunt it sleep with it. For me it won't do.

If the manufacturer says 1800 fps then it should that. Barnes fall short of this more often than the others.

This in all I was trying to relay.

Here is another test

[Linked Image]

Remember according to Barne's commercial video they open up upon contact or at least first inch or so
Now if someone, anyone is happy with these bullets' performance striking at 2200 and 2000 fps them by all means use them.

That is all I was saying

Fotis

You lying sack-o-$hit!

Another picture w/ no details and a giant mountain of bull$hit. Can't answer any questions on how the test was performed or any specifics. What do you get out of Nosler for being a good little stooge? Do you get free bullets or what?

Oh yeah, that's another question you won't answer....

David