Yep, all posted somewhere around here previously. Some folks just seem to think that copper won't stop and/or doubt that it is harder and tougher than lead typically is. A lot of the copper I've used has worked very well. And it took me awhile to believe that they weren't actually working as they were intended by design. But several incidents left me realizing that sometimes it's better to be good than lucky, and there are bullets which generally suited by purposes better.

That said, I don't have any recovered 140 XFBs and I used one variation of them in my 7mm-08 on quite a few animals with many quick flops and no bullet recoveries, even at some good distances for the speed of the cartridge.

I've shot more of the TTSXs in tests than I have on game, but both seem to suggest that this variation on the X design kind of completes the circle (by getting back to some petal losses like the early versions were criticized for). But I like reliable expansion of my bullets in those early inches of penetration and they seem to be doing that more consistently.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.