Originally Posted by dsink
This is my first post on any of the political post.

I heard pointed out on the news last night there are record numbers of democrats that are switching parties over to R. Also they pointed out that the D voter turn out is at an all time low and the R's are at an all time high, something like 30% higher than normal. Sorry, I do not have a link.

I am for Cruz but will vote for Trump if hes nominated. Trump does seem to be really pulling votes in from the Independents and also from the D's in the states where they are allowed to cross over in the primary's.

I got to give it to Trump on one thing. He has got a lot of people fired up which I think is a good thing. As much as I like Cruz, I don't think he can beat Hilary but I think Trump can.

I know I will be glad when its over and we can get back to talking about guns, loads, scopes and B.S. again.

There we go. Good point.

What some of our more vocal conservatives on here don't understand is that this election is not about Conservative vs Liberal, Progressive vs RINO, or divided along other ideological lines.

It's about "People" versus an out-of-control federal government and a system that has been broken and distorted.....by both sides of the aisle.

Last edited by BobinNH; 04/27/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.