Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Huntz
Right now Trump has a (Million) more votes than Cruz and Kasich combined.The math is very simple.

Math is very simple.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/republican_vote_count.html

Trump: 10,056,690
Cruz: 6,854,211
Kasich: 3,672,832

Cruz + Kasich: 10,527,043

Now.. in the many math classes I took, 10,056,690 is NOT a (Million) more than 10,527,043.

In fact, it's 470,000 less.

Lolol. That's not how it works but for illustrative purposes let's pretend it does work that fluidly. Trump & Carson or Trump and Christie combining their votes both blow Cruz and Kasich totals out of the water. Listen I know this is tough to understand for Cruztaceans but a second or third place finisher finishes second or third because they didn't get as many votes as the first place guy. A second or third place finisher is not a winner even in modern America where winning is a thing of the past.

If it makes the Cruztaceans happy I'd be fine with giving the losers a participation trophy just to keep his supporters from slitting their wrists.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~