Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That doesn't automatically make him good presidential material, it makes him a lawyer. I'm sick of shysters running this country into the ground. I'm sure ymmv...

Totally agree that the country is run by too many lawyers who are in it to help lawyers. There are good ones, I don't mean to make a blanket statement, but there are too many Bills and Hillary's.

But, even more than that, I'm fed up with the influence selling and corruption in government between politicians and the wealthy. Where would the Clintons have ever risen to if it wasn't the backing of rich supporters?

There are good lawyers but based upon the job itself, it lends itself nicely to slick talking, back stabbing, deal makers always looking for a loophole to weasel out of. That's my biggest dislike of Cruz. He's just another lying lawyer, so why would I vote for the very personification of everything that's wrong with Washington?

Regarding influence and corruption you and I agree.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~