Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Most likely one of the party delegates will propose a rule change during the rules committee meeting a week before the convention... there was talk about proposing a rule change allowing 8 candidates with at least one delegate to his count.

Link

But even without the rule change it will follow pretty much as stated at this site a few day's ago.

Link

Now personally I don't think that Trump or Cruz is wanted... but that will remain to be seen.

Hell, I would be real surprised if Cruz will be able to remain in the Senate, I think he's done in all politics.

Phil

Wait now, I thought the Cummingcowboy said that the rules already state that the nominee needs (8) to be on the ballot?

Ya mean he is wrong?
no I am not wrong. Trump and Cruz delegates will be voting on any change, why in the world would they vote to change that? They would not. Trump has to secure it on the first vote. If not he is done

That is NOT what you said.

This is what you said and it is incorrect.

you need to understand the process trumpeters. If no candidate gets to 1237. a second ballot is had. according to the rules only cruz or trump can be nominated.

As pointed out several times (even by you), there are no rules at this time. So your original post was in total error.

It's OK though, you have been wrong before, so don't feel to bad.

Last edited by steve4102; 04/27/16.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.