Dooshmike,

I've never seen Blued/Walnut,variables,windage adjustable mounts,Core-Rocks or Times Fifty-Seven Mouser chamberings. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess...and a guess is the BEST you can ever do? Congratulations?!?

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a fhuqking riot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'gwe,

Get some good barbed wire pics,some macro lock pics and don't "forget" to get some shots of your Goat Fhuqks in "action",to quantify the "advantages" of Retard twist rates,schit boolits,schit glass and bumbling Dumbfhuqktitude on a "hard charging" "Adventure". Congratulations?!?

Rest assured,that the "results" will be funnier than fhuqk,though oblivious to you and your ilk. I gotta suffer yet another 2wk vacation,starting here tomorrow and am laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard in advance at the disparity of a Texas "Adventure",extrapolated to the REAL Outdoors...that I'm fhuqking cryin'. Mebbe I'll gun a few frames and gun a few new rifles,if only for posterity. Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and here's to the "excitement" of your being a heel nipping Clueless Coke Bottle Kchunt,fraught with simply doing your best. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" really "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."