TheBitchingSniveler,

Hilarity and hate,you Stupid Fhuqk...though you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks can only do the best that you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you have to work with. Congratulations?!?

If/when you happen to step Outdoors this year,be sure to start a Thread about the BIG "Adventure". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Kchuntis,

Is your Imaginary Pretend Ignore still broken? Congratulations?!?

The Heavy 270 is a PEACH. Dumped the slinky and put in the good schit. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Replicated Baby 270 charge weights with a 105 Hornie HPBT squared smooch and it's 19.5" 1-7.75" Benchmark shooting in the .2's...though (1) fps faster than my 18.5" 1-8" Brux version of same. Google it.

[Linked Image]

The MTU with shank length reduction,finished right at 1" at the muzzle and sets a Harris swivel 'pod nicely. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Due the exceptionally low rear bridge on this receiver,it ate a .025" shim to load the base properly and with 40MOA dumped in the 'Horn rings,it coughed up a remaining 32.5 Mils on the erector of it's 12X MQ. Google it.

By the time I got all assembled,trigger tweaked,ammo loaded,zero established and confirmation come-ups noted...I was runnin' outta day quickly,which hurt my glassin'. Only saw one Pickle,but yet shy of outright HOG magnitude. Google it.

[Linked Image]

Be sure to convey the "particulars'"of yet another day setting upon your couchbound kchunt. Plagiarize as you do,lie as you must and Google some "tidbits".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Gdub,

Your oblivious Dumbfhuqkery NEVER disappoints in it's hilarity. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Nut,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must. Congratulations?!?

You need more ellipsis...just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."