You need more ellipsis...just sayin'.

So Stumpy....

is this your attempt to try and impress anyone, that you know how to use a dictionary and went and looked up a word seldom used in daily conversation, and are now posting it to make it look like you are Smart or Something?

I think that is just precious....

I may think you're delusional there Stumpy... but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy trying to decipher your AK Trailpark Backwoods Gibberish...

You've got the wife and that Lab of yours putting up with you, and not kicking you out... I maintain both should achieve Sainthood for that fact alone...but for some reason they keep ya around...

Doubt if it is pity... like many of the rest of us, you provide the humor of watching a moron running around and defending his honor on the internet, and coming up with stuff all the time to try and disprove you were a high schooler who got kicked out of Marshfield High...

Personally I like ya Stumpy... you strike out daily, but it never stops ya from being out there battin... you're tenacious if nothing else...moreso than the ever ready bunny.. whose about your height anyway...

Good Talk there Stumpy... Have a great day doing whatever it is you do, while giving the impression you're employed at the same time you have all this time on your hands...TFF...