Originally Posted by Poconojack

Ringman,
Probably not. Just a personal decision, but I can't see myself not letting the baldies walk. In the unlikely event that population control ever became an issue, certain that there are other hunters willing to address it....
Ted

Before I started my personal population reduction war on them they came nightly and ate whatever they could get. I could have killed a few with a hammer and just sitting by an open window while the ate the flower beds. When they eat your favored veggies they can motivate a person to get a little pay back.

In the last three years there has been 28 killed on the roads that surround the half section I live in. Those 28 are only the ones I have personally seen. That does not account for the ones that made it off the road right of way or which were picked up quickly by someone. I managed to not wreck a car hitting one here, but obviously 28 deer HBC is kinda pricey for the neighbors.

When you add in the 8 deer I have killed reducing the population during deer season, 36 deer killed off half a section is a lot of problem. Like I said, only one had horns and he got it because I was pretty certain he was the one who broke down the electric fence to get at my garden.