My panties are never bunched from clowns like you. Think you are simply little burned that no one pays any attention to what you say. That's not my fault.

After all you're the moron who started this tiff aren't you? because you don't like my opinion right?

There are quite a few people on here that know a lot more than you who tend to agree with me...and likely some who don't. I could GIS less.

Im baiting you and you came running like a hungry dog....you moron. What a sucker LOL!

So tell me 79S....what have I said that you think is wrong? Be precise....if you can follow instructions. Lets hear it.

BTW you can shove all these lovely Classics up your ass as well. I bet thats the only use they ever see.

Come on now...forget the Internet babble about my line of "bullshidt",or general insults, or allegations of circle jerks .....If all you can do is insult, that's not an answer is it? Except in the mind of low-level intellects like you. LMAO.

Tell me what I said that is wrong..... and prove it.

Simple instructions anyone can follow right?

Lets hear it.

If you have the time between loading sessions for your hard charging "good old Alaskan bush heroes " of yours.....who can't load their own ammo. Pathetic.

Last edited by BobinNH; 09/21/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.