Originally Posted by BamBam
No I'm not a Democrat I am a Republican and I am very proud union member. Operating engineers local 15 New York City.

Hell of a dung heap to be proud of...

http://www.iuoe.org/about-iuoe/iuoe-legislative-and-political-affairs/2016-election

2016 Election

OPERATING ENGINEERS ENDORSE HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
“It’s time to put more Americans to work modernizing our infrastructure, from rebuilding roads and bridges to repairing leaky pipelines to upgrading our water systems,” Secretary Clinton said in a statement after receiving the IUOE endorsement.
“As President, I will fight to increase investment in our infrastructure and to protect the prevailing wage standards and project labor agreements that ensure construction careers open the door to a middle-class life. I'm proud to have the Operating Engineers as partners in this important work.”
Read the October 28 press release here.

HILLARY CLINTON’S INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN: BUILDING TOMORROW’S ECONOMY TODAY. READ THE FULL BRIEFING HERE.
OPERATING ENGINEERS SEE PROGRESS IN CLINTON INFRASTRUCTURE PLAN. READ THE PRESS RELEASE HERE.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.