Originally Posted by BamBam
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by BamBam
I personally have never been inside a Walmart store, Nor will I ever go into a Walmart store. What is there saying, live better buy Walmart, they pay their employees [bleep] put them on a 35 hour work week no benefits, help them get government assistance, food stamps. Treat them like garbage, I knew a person that was a manager for them for a short time. Yet the Waltons are filthy rich.
So many inaccuracies here. Typical of those that don't take the time to check the facts.
#1 The motto is Save Money, Live Better.
#2 Wal-Mart's wages are competitive with the other big box retailers. If they weren't, people wouldn't work there.
#3 35 hours a week is considered full time and qualifies an associate for all benefits, including insurance.

Yes, the Waltons are very wealthy. So is Bill Gates, Donald Trump, the Busch's and many others that have worked hard for their money.

I was off on the Motto stand corrected. And that should've said a 34 hour workweek not 35 here's an interesting Link.pay me better and I'll take care living better.they can afford it.

http://www.demos.org/publication/despite-raise-walmart-wages-schedules-still-aren%E2%80%99t-livable
30 hours is considered full time now for health insurance.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.