When the question of "Right girl to marry," comes up I am reminded of the following story.

Joe and Frank had been good friends since high school. Both went to the same college and were roommates there. Joe was just an ordinary young man, average in looks, while his friend Frank, was an exceptionally handsome young man.

Frank was extremely charming, had a smile and teeth that a movie star would have envied, a physique like Tarzan, and the girls said he was so hung they nicknamed him "Tripod." He was very intelligent and he graduated with a 3.9 grade average in electrical engineering.

Frank dated and bedded the most beautiful girls on campus without any effort. In fact, most campus beauties called him and begged him to take them out. Whereas his good friend Joe, as most young men, had to often work hard for a date with a pretty girl.

After graduation, Joe and Frank went their separate ways pursuing their own careers and they lost touch with each other. Six or seven years later, Joe happened to be passing through the city where Frank lived so Joe got in touch with him.

Frank was elated to hear from his old friend and said Joe had to come over and meet his wife and have dinner. Joe agreed and thought to himself that Frank would have obviously married an absolutely stunning, gorgeous beauty.

When he arrived at Frank's house and was greeted at the door by Frank and went inside, he met Frank's wife. Joe was shocked to the core, speechless. Frank's wife, Susie, was the ugliest, most unattractive woman Joe had ever seen. Susie could have served as the perfect model for a sculptor making busts of gargoyles for castle battlements.

After dinner, Susie went to bed leaving Joe and Frank to enjoy brandy, coffee and cigars and talking about "old times." Finally Joe said to Frank, "Frank, old buddy, we've been close friends most of our lives and I hope you won't take this as a insult, but I've never seen anyone in my life uglier than Susie. If I had a dog with a face like that I'd shave his azz and make him walk backwards. After all those incredibly beautiful girls in high school and college who could not wait to get flat and forked for you, how in hell did you ever end up marrying Susie? No offense, of course."

Frank took another swig of his brandy and puff of his cigar. "None taken, old friend," he answered. "It happened like this. A couple years ago I was in New Orleans bidding the electric work on a large high rise project. One afternoon late, I was talking with the contractor about 'night life' after we finished that day. I didn't know anyone there so he said he would 'fix me up' with a hot chick, the sister of his girl friend."

Frank refilled Joe's and his glass with brandy. "When the guy came by the hotel and I went downstairs to meet my date, it was Susie. I could not believe how ugly she was, but I didn't want to insult the contractor as I wanted him to accept my bid. Anyway, we went to dinner and later the guy and his girl friend drove us out to the lake were we parked in the moonlight. The guy and his girl friend got out and took a walk."

"Left you all alone in the back seat with this creature, huh"

Frank said, "Yep. After awhile I got to thinking 'What the Hell,' no need to waste all that dinner money and time and after all, it's pretty dark, and I hadn't been in the sack with a chick for a couple of weeks, so I began feeling her up, which she didn't mind. Pretty soon, I began feeling of her legs and she was sighing and getting hot. So I ran my hand up her thighs and noticed she was not wearing any panties. I put my hand right between her legs and ....."

Frank took another drink, "Joe, have you ever had a horse nibble corn out of your hand?"

wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)