After 29 years, there's been some "hints" along the way:

- we were best friends in college for 2 years, helped each other through breakups, I dated her roommate, she dated mine. We got together the summer I graduated, her with one year left. figured "I'm moving out of my college apartment, if it falls apart, oh well", it didn't!

- When you go home to visit family and don't bring her, and they only care about why she didn't come, make sure you didn't screw it up!

- When your Mom makes sure to have her favorite snack when you visit

- 5 year anniversary (after being afraid of guns when we got together) she buys you a 12 guage pump for duck hunting, tells you to close your eyes and puts it together for you (nothing like the rack of a pump to get your attention)

- She gets into archery and wins state 3D championships

- Awesome Mom to our boys

- 15 year anniversary we go elk hunting, 40th birthday she sends me on my own elk hunting

- when she's equally able to "glam it up" in 20 minutes for a nice night out, or put the hair in a pony tail and skin a deer!

- When you'd rather spend your time with her than anyone else, doing anything, including western hunting trips, knowing they cost twice as much cause there's 2 of you.

She's a keeper!

Last edited by Bob_H_in_NH; 10/25/16.