How do you know? I suppose it's different for everyone but there's so many things about my wife of almost 20 years that it's hard to pick one thing. I guess that for me going fishing or hunting in some of the most incredible places this country has to offer and feeling like something is missing. Looking forward to going home to see her when my entire life revolves around traveling from adventure to adventure. It finally got to the point that if I don't take her and the kids I don't go. I got tired of being in the most beautiful country in gods creation and not sharing it with the ones I love. My heart hurts when I'm not with my wife and children so that's my sign.

My wife is the personification of a "lady" in words and in deeds. She is quiet, polite, gentle, loving and more than capable. She doesn't drink which has to be a major reason we've made it through our younger years. No relationship could have lasted if my wife drank like I did in my younger, hell raising days. I've mellowed out thanks to the patience and love of a good woman. I dated a lot of beautiful women including a couple of models but when I first saw my wife I knew that she was THE one. I could go on and on about her but she's calling me back to bed so I gotta go.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~