I am an open minded guy. I am in the big rig listening to Sirius radio about 12 hours a day.
I listen to Fox, and to CNN. Try to catch some Glen Beck if he isn't being too insane.
I listen to Chris Mathews on MSNBC, disagree with him 90 percent of the time but he is intelligent, so I listen when I can.
Also catch Limbaugh on terrestrial radio when I can, such as, 95.5 out of Atlanta or am 740 in Houston.

The one guest I really like is Dr. Charles Krauthammer on Fox. He is the only radio guy who is more intelligent than I am. Dr. Krauthammer is also impartial.

Four days ago I heard him say, "Trump is temermentally unsuited to be President."
And, he is right! Trump is so thin skinned and so ego centric. Spends a precious week talking about Miss Venezuala from 20 years ago, because Hillary insulted him.
Miss Venezuala from 20 years ago!! Nobody gives a crap about this gal! But Trump can't let it go.

So I agree with Dr. Krauthammer, Trump is tempermentally unfit to be President.

Where I differ from Dr. Krauthammer is that, I will vote for Trump.
Dr. Krauthammer is voting for some third party guy. Now that may be noble and pure, but, third party guy will not get elected, so Krauthammer may as well vote for Hillary.

I agree with Mark Levin, who I really like, there is a grim choice. Do you want to see this Vile Harridan selecting Supreme Court justices?