Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Super duper bonus points if you know who one of the mods of r/the_donald is who works for Breitbart, again without looking it up. HINT: There's only one.

HMmmmmm, don't seem to remember responding to you, but if you can un-azz your rather self inflated low, spavined and foundering horse for a moment,please allow allow me to point something out.
....Since the early months of 2015, the fella that I was responding to ( "ftbt") has posted only two or three times on ANYTHING but political horsechit, and various beotching rants. What I'm getting at is that, for anybody that cares to check out the bulk of his postings here will see that POLITICS seems to be his primary point(s) of discussion.
...I damn sure DID check that out, prior to making my inquiry as to why he's posting material he hasn't looked at himself.....So, he posts a "link" that he's not opened, ......and when quizzed as to WHY, goes all butt hurt sideways. Now you come roaring in as though I've grabbed your girl friend's pussy,....

I think I've got this just about 99% bang on,....No ?

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 11/18/16.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain