Originally Posted by crossfireoops
....I damn sure DID check that out, prior to making my inquiry as to why he's posting material he hasn't looked at himself.....So, he posts a "link" that he's not opened, .....

Wrong again ...

What makes you think I never opened that link before I posted it? BIG SUPPOSITION ... that turns out to be completely wrong. I never said that I didn't open the link ... just that I didn't check out all the content/material that it contains. Rather than spend a considerable amount of time to review and digest all various topics and categories on the site that dealt with the subject (pedophilia), and that go way beyond "Pizzagate," I thought I was doing the adults in the room a favor by posting additional resources. Since I started this particular thread, what reason would I have to post something that would not be topically relevant to this discussion?

Real simple: All you had to was click the link I posted ... take a quick look or a detailed look .... and if you felt it was BS or irrelevant .... say so, rather than jump to incorrect conclusions.