Originally Posted by dodgefan
I wouldn't go so far as to call them satanic pedophiles, although I can understand why some might.

I've been to countries where families were willing to sell their young and attractive daughters to a pimp/mama-san/whorehouse. I figure it's kind of naive to think that it can't happen here because it's the United States.

One thing life has taught me is that if there is a market for something there is always someone ready to be a supplier.

I think there is enough smoke that at the very minimum a reporter/investigative journalist who was worth their pay would be willing to do some digging. To me it's seems kind of odd that the media is in full on denial mode without even doing any investigation. The media basically moved straight to "nothing to see here, move along now".

There have been a bunch of pedo rings busted in Europe in the last couple of years and almost all involve some people with some level of government power.

If I remember correctly Corey Feldman has also made allegations about Hollywood being full of pedos. There is at least one director Roman Pulaski (sp) who fled the country because of child rape charges.

I don't know if the stuff is true, but if I was a reporter or a cop I'd be digging even if I did it on my own time.

Same people who are up to their necks in this dirty business also control the MSM, so it doesn't get covered.