Originally Posted by dodgefan
Here's a pretty good take on it IMO.

http://www.unz.com/article/pizzagate/

It's a damn good take indeed.

For those following this thread, if you haven't read this it's worth a close look.

Chopped this excerpt out:

Could that have an innocent explanation? Sure, maybe. But inviting a group of adult men to a gathering and calling young children “further entertainment” while listing their ages is weird , whether it ends up having an explanation or not.

If I was getting messages that listed the ages of young children that would be in a pool…And it turned out that the logo for my business contained a symbol strikingly close to the “little boy lover” logo used by pedophiles to signify that their interest is in young boys rather than girls . . .And the bands that showed up at my restaurant had albums called All the Children with images on the cover of a child putting phallic-shaped objects into his mouth . . .
. . . and were found making creepy jokes about pedophilia (in reference to Jared Fogle: “we all have our preferences . . .”) . . . and there were instagram photos coming out of kids (“jokingly?”) taped to the tables in my restaurant . .
. . . frankly, I would start asking questions about myself.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain