I thought my original post was not that bad and not worded harshly enough to get the response it did... but I should have known better! I did not say that It couldn't be done, there are no rules against it, I said I don't do it and gave my reason for that in questions as food for some thought. I even said as long as part of the information was posted you might as well post the rest of the information, it was said it would be given out anyway, so at that point why not?

I have yet to have someone address my questions in a logical civil manner that would make me change my opinion, most people don't seem to mind getting a bargain, we hear about it here all the time, but it seems there are also many who don't want to see someone else get bargain. I still don't like it when an auction I am bidding on gets promoted by someone not really involved, so I am of the conviction in an auction I am not involved in (internet or live - especially live!), I will keep my nose out of it and if someone gets a bargain I don't have a problem with that. If someone has an opinion different than that you are free to say so, but allow me the same for my opinions without threatening the use of "harsh language" in the place of a civil and logically worded statement explaining why.

I may, or may not have gotten a few bargains over the years through auctions, but if anyone has been paying attention to my posts I seldom (and I don't think ever) have quoted what I've paid for anything - another of my convictions that doesn't seem to fit in with the norm here.

I will still be here sharing any information I find or helping with any question where I think I can... but I also will still have the same opinion about posting auctions!

Last edited by GeneB; 01/20/17. Reason: added last line

Gene